in this guide League of Legends: Wild Rift Ziggs, you'll find everything you need to know about the champion, from his skills and his best build, skill combination, and runes. Here's what you'll find in the Ziggs guide below:
- Zigg's abilities
- skill combos
- Order of skill level increase
- Summoner Spells
Ziggs the Hexplosives Expert is our next champion to receive a guide. This little Yordle champion is simply deadly. His kit is specifically designed to chip away at the enemy's HP bar with small bursts of damage and a massive hit from his Bouncing Bomb.
Whenever you're low on HP, I highly recommend you stay away from a Ziggs, because you don't want to experience this champion's single-shot ability.
With a massive bomb as his ultimate, Ziggs will be able to take down enemies even if they are in the fog of war (if they are not visible to Ziggs). He can use this ability to steal objectives, kill unexpected enemies, or help other clues. When I mentioned that low HP enemies are his favorite targets, I wasn't kidding. Don't linger on low health with a Ziggs in your game!
Another great feature of Ziggs is that it can melt enemy turrets. Basically, when he activates his skill 2 near a turret with 25% HP or less, he will automatically destroy it.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: WILD RIFT HABILIDADES DE ZIGGS
Short Fuse (Passive)
Periodically, Ziggs' next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. This cooldown is reduced whenever Ziggs uses an ability.
Bouncing bomb (skill 1)
Ziggs launches a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage.
Satchel Charge (Skill 2)
Ziggs throws an explosive charge that detonates after 4 seconds or when this ability activates again. The explosion deals magic damage to enemies, knocking them away. Ziggs is also knocked down, but takes no damage. Ziggs can use Satchel to destroy vulnerable enemy turrets.
Hexplosive Minefield (Skill 3)
Ziggs scatters proximity mines that detonate on enemy contact, dealing magic damage and slowing enemies or minions. Successive mine detonations on the same target deal reduced damage.
Mega Inferno Bomb (Skill 4 / Ultimate)Read also
Roblox code list
All Star Tower Defense codes
King Legacy code list
Ziggs unleashes his latest creation, the Mega Inferno Bomb, hurling it a huge distance. Enemies in the primary blast zone take more damage than those further away.
How to combine like Ziggs:
Ziggs has no set “combos”, but he does have a few tips that will make the game a lot more enjoyable once you fully understand them:
- Use skill 2 to blast opponents halfway through your ultimate. This will take a lot of practice, but it's possible, and it's really, really good when you can do it.
- You can use your Skill 3 and Skill 2 (not activated, just placed on the ground) to force the opponent into a narrow area and then hit your Skill 1. It will be much easier to hit when you know exactly which way to go. enemies will take.
- Be sure to take advantage of Ziggs' passivity - it's a great way to harass enemies on the lane with auto-attacks. You can tell when it is activated because it will show a red bar below the HP and Mana bar. This passive also procs more often, the more Ziggs skills hit.
- Once an enemy steps on your Skill 3 bombs and is slowed down, that's the perfect time to send your ultimate on them because they'll have a much harder time dodging it.
- If you find yourself on a narrow path in the jungle and see an enemy approaching, you can use your Skill 3 to force enemies to run over them and take damage or be slowed. This also works with your Skill 2, but instead, you can knock them down and push them away from you.
- With skill 2 you can blast in a certain direction or you can use it to help you get past the jungle walls. You just need to practice a little on the right position to place it (and repeat this a lot, so you can do it perfectly in team fights).
- After you stun an enemy with Skill 2 (the stun is very short so you have to act fast), you can use Skill 1 quickly to land directly on the target.
In what order to level up skills?
In Ziggs, you want to max out your skill 1 first, then skill 3, and finally your skill 2.
- Level 1: skill 3
- Level 2: skill 1
- Level 3: skill 2
- Level 4: skill 1
- Level 5: skill 4
- Level 6: skill 1
- Level 7: Skill 1
Keep leveling Skill 1 until it's maxed out, then focus on Skill 3 and lastly Skill 2. Of course, whenever you can, you want to add 1 point to your (final) Skill 4.
The best summoner spells
Ignite : Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60-410 true damage (based on level) over 5 seconds and inflicting them with severe wounds. (Grievous Wounds reduces healing effects by 50%).Flash : Teleport a short distance forward or in the desired direction.