in this guide League of Legends: Wild Rift Nami, you'll find everything you need to know about the champion, from his abilities and how to allocate them to his build, skill combo, and runes. Here's what you'll find in the guide Nami below:
- Nami's Skills
- skill combos
- Order of skill level increase
- Summoner Spells
Us, The Tidecaller, is the next champion we are going to cover in our guide series Wild rift . She is one of those support champions that could be considered viable 9 times out of 10 because her kit is absolutely perfect for early or off team fights.
Nami is an enchanted support, meaning she doesn't have enough abs to be on the front lines of battles, but she's a beast in the back lines. But don't be fooled by the cute looks of this mermaid-like champion, they're kind of suspicious (see what I did there?).
Even though she is a support, her damage output can be surprisingly high. Her Skill 3 makes her even more dangerous, especially if you pair her with a marksman like Draven, but more on that later.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WILD RIFT: NAMI'S SKILLS
Rising tides (passive)
When Nami's abilities hit allied champions, they gain Movement Speed for a short time.
Aqua Prison (skill 1)
Sends a bubble to the target area, dealing damage and stunning all enemies on impact.
Ebb and Flow (skill 2)
Releases a stream of water that bounces back and forth between friendly and enemy champions, healing allies and damaging enemies.
Tidecaller's Blessing (Skill 3)
Empowers an allied champion for a short duration. The ally's basic spells and attacks deal bonus magic damage and slow the target.
Tidal wave (skill 4 / ultimate)
Summons a massive tidal wave that knocks, slows, and damages enemies. Hit allies gain double the effect of Rising Tides.
How to combo with A Nami:Read also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
Nami doesn't exactly have some overwhelming skill combos. If you were to talk about a Nami combo, you would probably think of a skill rotation when she is trying to trade an opponent. In that case, let's take a look:
Skill 3 -> auto-attack -> Skill 1 -> auto-attack -> Skill 2 (auto-cast if you are with an ally, or cast on opponent if you are alone) -> auto-attack
This combo will take full advantage of Nami's Skill 3, which boosts the auto attacks of whoever is attacked by her. Also, when you cast Skill 2 on yourself (when you are close to an ally), if you also hit the opponent, Skill 2 bounces off the enemy and hits your ally. However, if you cast it only on the opponent, it will return to only one ally.
Other tips from Nami:
Nami is the ideal bottom line champion. All of her abilities are specifically made to displace enemies or buff allies in order to catch opponents who are trying to escape. Also, with an ultimate that buffs allies hit by it, it's best if you try to position yourself in a way that buffs as many teammates as possible.
- Use your skill 3 before trading on the lane with any opponent. That way you will do a lot more damage and win more trades. Also, if your lane partner (sniper) is trading auto-attacks with an enemy, make sure you buff them because that will also give them a small burst of movement speed.
- You can use your Skill 1 to take enemies by surprise (even Flash -> Skill 1), which works great if you're sure you'll win the fight. Otherwise, you can save Skill 1 for later and cast it when an opponent is attacking you and your laner.
- If you want your Skill 2 to heal you (or your allies) when you cast it on an opponent, make sure they are within reach.
- Your 1 skill can control multiple enemies en masse, so whenever you cast it, try to catch 2 or more opponents in the bubble.
- When hitting your ultimate, you should always try to hit it through your allies – this is because it will give them double the effect of your passive (even higher movement speed).
- If your allies are trying to escape or catch up to an enemy, use either of your boost skills (Skill 2 or Skill 3) to give them a short burst of speed. You can also buff them with just one of them and after a few seconds use the other one so they have the speed buff longer.
In what order to level up skills?
At Nami, you always want to max out your Skill 2 first, then Skill 3, and finally your Skill 1.
- Level 1: skill 2
- Level 2: skill 1
- Level 3: skill 3
- Level 4: skill 2
- Level 5: skill 4
- Level 6: skill 2
- Level 7: skill 2
Keep leveling Skill 2 until it's maxed out, then focus on Skill 3 and lastly Skill 1. Of course, whenever you can, you want to add 1 point to your (final) Skill 4.
The best summoner spells
Exhaustion : Exhausts target enemy champion, reducing their movement speed by 20% and damage dealt by 40% for 2,5 seconds.Flash : Teleport a short distance forward or in the desired direction.