With aliens taking over the Island in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7, players will need to head to Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake to place Welcome Signs as part of the Week 3 challenges.
The 7th season of Fortnite got off to a rocky start, with UFOs that allow players to fly across the map, new weapons IO Tech causing destruction and even the ship, Mother opening its doors and bringing old landmarks like the Butter Barn back into the game.
All this fanfare doesn't mean the epic Games forgot about these important weekly challenges. With the arrival of Week 3, players have another chance to earn XP, collect Battle Stars, and unlock all the skins and cosmetics on offer.
One of this week's Legendary Quests tasks Fortnite fans with placing welcome signs at two locations: Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake. We have a complete guide with helpful maps to make completing this challenge a breeze.
Pleasant Park welcome sign locations in Fortnite
Welcome Sign locations in Pleasant Park in Fortnite.
Welcome signs can be placed at the following locations in Pleasant Park:
- Next to the spectator bench on the west side of the football field.
- In front of the yellow house southwest of Pleasant Park.
- Outside the brick house northwest of Pleasant Park.
- Next to the road northeast of Pleasant Park.
- In front of the building, in the center of Pleasant Park.
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
Lazy Lake welcome sign locations in Fortnite
Welcome sign locations on Lazy Lake in Fortnite.
Welcome signs can be placed at the following locations in Lazy Lake:
- On a small hill, east of the oblong pool south of Lazy Lake.
- Along the road east of Lazy Lake, under a tree.
- Next to the road that leads northeast to Lazy Lake.
- Outside the north entrance of the Cap'n Carp restaurant.
- Next to the wooden walkway leading northwest to Lazy Lake.
You'll need to place a total of four alien Welcome Signs at any given location, so it's entirely possible to complete this Fortnite weekly Legendary quest in a single location using the helpful location maps above.
It is important to remember that you cannot place a sign in the same spot, even if you leave and come back in another match. So it's much better to quickly place your four welcome signs at the start of the match.
Once you finish this quest, you'll earn 30.000 XP for your troubles, and you can feel good and happy inside knowing you've welcomed the alien invaders to the Island.
If you're looking for more ways to earn XP and level up your Battle Pass, check out our complete guide to all Fortnite Season 7 weekly challenges here.