The incredibly rare 'mon is now easier to catch with a new method added in BDSP remakes. Here's how to find Munchlax in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl in a snap.
Pokemon fans can breathe a sigh of relief as the Sinnoh remakes are faithful adaptations of the beloved 2006 titles. Studio ILCA has also added some additional features to help modernize Gen IV RPGs.
One of the biggest changes is a new method for capturing Munchlax. Now, instead of having to wait days (sometimes weeks) to get the Snorlax pre-evolve in a honey tree, trainers can now easily find the rare creature in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond e Shining Pearl .
Munchlax is incredibly rare in the Sinnoh region.
Where to find Munchlax in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
Players will be able to capture munchlax in the overworld starting after winning Gym #4 em Pastoria City . After purchasing the Defog HM , the sleepy Normal-type will begin to spawn .
A pre-evolution of Snorlax can be found much more easily in the Gen IV remakes as it appears in a number of specific locations. Here are the steps to find Munchlax in BDSP:
- Players must first obtain the Defog HM from the green haired NPC at the Great Marsh Safari Zone. After acquiring the Hidden Move, defeat the Pastoria City Gym .
- Now go back to Sandgem Town and use the item Explorer Kit to enter the Grand Underground.
- You need to find the Grassland Cave Hideaway, which looks like a green square on the map and is located just south of the caves.
- Enter the Hideaway and procure Munchlax . If the 'mon isn't there, just hall twill and enter again to change Pokemon spawn in the area.
- Repeat the same method by come in and out of hiding until Munchlax eventually spawns. Once you see him, run towards him and a battle with him will trigger from where you can now grab him.
The rare Pokemon can be found in the Grand Underground now.
How to evolve Snorlax
As if finding Munchlax wasn't already a little complicated, evolve it into Snorlax requires even more manual work. Players will need to make their 'mon' meet the right conditions before evolving it.
Coaches need to make sure that the character of the group is happy . Here are the steps to evolve Munchlax into Snorlax.Read also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
- Fans need to increase their friendship level com munchlax if you want to activate the evolution of Snorlax .
- make him get out of US Pokeball while you walk around the map and fight against other trainers or Pokémon.
- In ao' my Berries to increase your happiness . The following food items increase friendship quickly: Hondew, Kelps, Qualot, Tamato.
- Once you have enough hearts, level up once and Snorlax's evolution sequence will automatically activate.
Players must follow special steps to evolve Snorlax.
How to get Munchlax Egg by breeding Snorlax
another method to get munchlax it is through playback feature about the game . This can be useful for those who caught Snorlax before its pre-evolution.
Coaches who want hunt Shiny will also want to do munchlax eggs duplicated through its Snorlax evolution.
- To do this method, players must have obtained the Rock Climb HM of the hiker in the fields close to Snowpoint City. Next you need defeat the Gym #5 to use hidden movement.
- After taking the Hm, sometimes para Veilstone City and use Rock Climb to climb a wall in the south of the city. On top of the structure is a Poke Ball item, take it to get a pot of Full Incense .
- Give full incense to your Snorlax as an insured item.
- Then travel to Solaceon Town and enter the Nursery . Leave yours Snorlax holding the incense with a second Snorlax of the opposite sex. You can also use a Ditto which can be found in Route 218 to PokeRadar app .
- After leaving it on Nursey for a few minutes, come back for an egg .
- equip it on a slot Party and ride around the map using your bike. The item will eventually hatch in a munchlax .
Leaving Snorlax with a specific Retained Item can lead you to Munchlax.
Pokémon Honey Tree Locations
Finally, munchlax can also be found at Honey Trees . Putting honey on special tree trunks will give you a random chance. The method is really tedious and 'mon has a 1% spawn rate.
Below are the possible locations where Snorlax's pre-evolution has a random chance to spawn:
- Route 205 North
- Route 205 South
- Route 206
- Route 207
- Route 208
- Route 209
- Route 210 North
- Route 210 South
- Route 211 East
- Route 212 North
- Route 212 South
- Route 213
- Route 214
- Route 215
- Route 218
- Route 221
- Route 222
- Valley Windworks
- Fire Ironworks
- Eternal Forest
- Floarama Meadow
And this is how you get Munchlax! In the original 2006 DS titles, the pre-evolution of Snorlax was one of the rarest characters in the game (if not o harder to find).
Fortunately, Studio ILCA gave us more options and made it easier to get sleepy in BDSP.