Duke in Resident Evil Village will make meals for you that improve your health, movement speed and protection skill here is where to find the animals you need as ingredients.
Resident Evil Village's traveling merchant Duke will sell you a bunch of different items and resources, but one service you might not know he offers is his cooking experience. If you find the ingredients, the duke can prepare a tasty meal and give you some. These meals are extremely useful as they increase protagonist Ethan Winters' overall stats, giving him more health, faster movement speed, and a stronger defensive guard.
The ingredients that the Duke needs for these meals are all the various types of meat, which you can find in the village and surroundings. Whenever you see animals like fish, chickens, pigs or goats, you should, um, kill them. They will drop different types of meat that you can deliver to the Duke for each type of meal. But there are several special and unique animals that you need to find in the village to make the best food. Below you'll find all the details you need to prepare each of the Duke's meals, including where you can find the rarest animals.
quick cooking tips
- You will have access to the kitchen system the first time you return to the village after venturing to Dimitrescu Castle. It's a good idea to scour the village for ingredients every time you return to the village. Each time you head to different areas on the outskirts of the village, you will earn new keys and items that allow you to unlock new places and therefore new animals.
- Mainly, the cooking system consists only of finding animals. You'll find most of them around the village as you explore throughout the game. When you find animals, they'll be marked on your map, so you can easily return to pick up any you've lost. And sometimes even animals you haven't seen for yourself will be marked on the map - so make sure you use it to help you track down the ingredients you need.
- You can hand your ingredients to Duke at any time from the cooking menu, applying them to the recipe you like. This is good practice for keeping your inventory clean, actually; meat can take up a lot of space in your suitcase if you hold the ingredients for too long. This makes it harder to pick up new weapons, ammo, and health items, pouring ingredients quickly to free up space.
- As you progress through the game, you may come across photographs that show rare animals. Each of these photos shows the animal and its background will give you clues as to where these animals are located. We're marking the location of these animals in this guide, but if you want to find them yourself, you can do so by diligently searching Resident Evil Village. You will know the rare animals by their coloring: you are looking for a blue bird, a white pig and a yellow fish.
- After leaving Moreau Reservoir, there will be several signs scattered around the village directing you to your next objective. Follow them until you see the one marked “Good luck!” that points to a tunnel. If you turn left here and follow the path, you'll find Otto's Mill, where the treasure of Cannibal's loot is marked on your map. Expect a fight when you enter the mill, but it's worth the effort to open a room. full of spare meat, fish and poultry.
- You can use it to bolster any recipes that might be overdue (specifically if you need meat; there's a lot less poultry and fish to find unfortunately) and if you don't need the ingredients for the recipes, sell everything to the Duke to make some Lei extras.
Roblox code list
All Star Tower Defense codes
King Legacy code list
The Duke can prepare several meals and their complexity and rarity of ingredients determine how much they affect him. If you can, your best bet is to focus on a single meal at a time that seems achievable with the ingredients you find in the village. You should be able to knock out at least one or two each time you return to the village; follow this guide and you will likely have everything ready before heading to the Fortress and Factory areas.
fish with herbs
- 3 fish
- 3 birds
- Slightly increases total health
Greek rice of birds and beasts
- 4 birds
- 1 meat
- Decreases damage taken while defending
Mimitii with three flavors
- 4 fish
- 2 birds
- 3 meats
- Increases to total health
- 4 birds
- 3 meats
- 1 juicy game
- Greatly increases overall health
- 1 fish
- 5 meats
- 1 quality meat
- Significantly decreases damage taken while shielding
- 6 fish
- 1 best fish
- Increases movement speed