Some persistent mouse and keyboard bugs have been fixed with the latest update to Nioh 2.
The latest Nioh 2 update on PC fixed several persistent problems with the mouse and keyboard, including a bug that prevented actions from being performed after resetting certain keys.
Some minor tweaks were also made to various icons and UI elements.
Nioh 2 released a patch in March that fixed many of the keyboard and mouse issues, though some managed to escape.
A update 1.27.2 today is another step in the right direction, providing PC gamers with a vastly improved gaming experience.
The full list of Nioh 2 patch notes can be found below:Read also
Warzone will add Apex Legends loot feature in…
Lost Ark's May Update will bring its first Legion…8 of
Activision Blizzard Employees Host Another…April 1th 2022
- Added the option to reset individual key settings to blank items by default under “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
- Adjusted the size and position of some main icons.
- Changed some icons displayed when changing multiple button assignments in “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”. Only “Shift”, “Ctrl”, “Alt” and “Space” will now have unique icons.
- Fixed an issue where the light position in Photo Mode could not be controlled with the keyboard or mouse.
- Fixed an issue that caused unintended actions after certain key assignments were made in “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
- Fixed an issue where some actions could not be performed after certain key assignments were made in “Keyboard and Mouse Settings”.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect key guides were displayed on some screens.
- Fixed an issue that caused errors when displaying usernames in Benevolent and Bloody Graves.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when selecting “Random Settings” under “Appearance Settings” while “DLSS” was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some graphics settings from being reflected at launch.
- Fixed an issue where audio volume settings were not reflected in movies immediately upon release.
- Fixed other minor bugs and issues.
Nioh 2 saw a lot of post-launch love from Team Ninja, receiving DLSS support in February and ongoing updates in the weeks since. Keyboard and mouse issues were the biggest complaint at launch, and it's great to see the studio step up and continue to improve the popular game.