How to make a game like The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword even better?
According to some people, you break the disc with a hammer, seal the concrete pieces, and throw it in the sun. Skyward Sword certainly causes division, and with its HD re-release, you can expect the arguments to start all over again. We are reserving judgment until it gets our hands on Skyward Sword HD, although we not I think the inhabitants of Hyrule are idiots for not just drowning anyone whose name starts with Ganon.
Roblox code list
All Star Tower Defense codes
King Legacy code list
Meanwhile, Nintendo has revealed exactly what it's going to do to make Skyward Sword HD a better game. They described several "quality of life" improvements that will come with the re-launch of the Switch. Check out these improvements:
- You can summon Fi, the game's guardian spirit, for advice.
- The game will have an improved frame rate to run at 60FPS.
- You can press and hold B to skip the dialog.
- You only get explanations about the item the first time you collect an item.
- You can skip entire scenes by pressing the panel button.
- The game will be automatically saved.
- There will be three manual save slots.
- You can also skip the tutorial dialog.
Most of them seem like genuine improvements, but we wish we could re-enable item explanations because sometimes we leave a game, come back to it later, and forget what a specific item does.
You can check out the quality of life trailer for The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD below and get your hands on the final release when it arrives on Nintendo Switch on July 16th.