On June 02, 2020, Riot Games officially released its first first-person shooter (FPS) game, called Valorant. This title is a character-based tactical FPS game where two teams of five compete to eliminate each other and be crowned victorious. The game has four different maps, each with unique characteristics that differentiate them from one another. In this topic, we are going to talk about the Bind map, its features and also some tips.
Map Bind – Valorant
Bind is one of four maps currently available in Valorant. It has two locations for Spike's frame, just like Split. The Bind map is a very different map from the maps we usually see in an FPS game. As its main feature, the map has portals, which allow players to quickly move from one Bomb to another. As with some locations on the Haven map, the Bind map has locations that favor snipers, so be careful when attacking.
Below you can see an enlarged view of the Bind map, as well as the name of each location on it.
Bind map tips
Below, you can see some tips that can be useful when playing on the Bind map, check it out.Read also
Warzone will add Apex Legends loot feature in…
Lost Ark's May Update will bring its first Legion…8 of
Activision Blizzard Employees Host Another…April 1th 2022
- Characters like Sova or Cypher who have observation skills are very useful for defending on the Bind map. Consider selecting them when choosing agents.
- Keep in mind that portals allow players to quickly move from one Bomb to another, but do not allow players to return to their previous location. Be careful not to leave a Bomb completely unprotected.
- Portals make a very loud sound when used, which alerts the opposing team that someone has just teleported.
- You can transport various items through the portals, such as weapons, but also use your character's abilities, such as grenades, rockets, bullets, orbs, and drones.
- There are two orbs on the Bind map that can be used to get points from your Ultimate skill. If you have the opportunity, collect them to access your character's Ultimate skill faster. Be very careful when collecting the orbs, as your character is very exposed when collecting them.
- The portal that takes the player from Bomb A to Bomb B is a quick and effective way to flank attackers who take on Bomb B.
Do you want to know more about Valorant, in addition to all the currently known information about the Bind map? In that case, check our dedicated page for the latest Valorant-related news.
What do you think of Valorant's Bind map? Let us know, comment below.