League of Legends is undoubtedly one of the most played games today. For those of you who don't know, League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena video game, developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. The game is free, and consists of 5 vs 5 matches in which each player, assumes the role of “summoner”, controls a champion and fights in order to achieve victory. Currently, the game has 148 different champions, each with unique abilities.
A brief explanation of the game
For those who still don't know the game, I'll put here a brief explanation about it. Let's talk here about the Summoner's Rift map, which is the most played and also where the competitive mode of the game takes place.
When clicking play, the first thing the player will have to choose is which map route he wants to play on. The positions that the player can choose are:
- Top: The top part of the map. Most of the champions chosen in this lane are tank or fighter champions.
- Jungle: It's the team's hunter. His main objective is to help the other players on the team in the other lanes, and also control the game objectives, such as dragon, herald and baron.
- Mid: The middle part of the map. Most of the champions chosen in this lane are assassins and mages.
- Adcarry: Plays next to the support at the bottom of the map. Typically, the champion chosen in this position is a marksman, responsible for dealing most of the team's damage.
- Support: Play alongside the adcarry in the bot lane, which as the name says is intended to help your team. Typically, champions with utilities like healing or crowd control are chosen for this position.
Warzone will add Apex Legends loot feature in…
Lost Ark's May Update will bring its first Legion…8 of
Activision Blizzard Employees Host Another…April 1th 2022
After choosing his position, the player will enter the queue to find the other players in the match. When found the match, the player must choose his champion and the runes, which are extra skills that the player will have during the game.
Once inside Summoner's Rift, the player must get gold and experience in order to become stronger and defeat their opponents. With gold, the player can buy a variety of items in order to increase their status. With experience, the player can increase the level of their skills, consequently increasing their power.
The main objective of the game is to destroy the enemy nexus. But until that happens, several other goals must be achieved.
If you are a beginner in League of Legends, and want to improve in the game, we at Super Jogos Online will give you a little help. We will be creating a guide for each champion in the game, telling you which are the best runes and items for your champion, which skills to evolve and so on.
Want to improve in League of Legends? So come with us!