If you liked the game Ori and the Blind Forest and couldn't contain your excitement when Ori and the Will of the Wisps was announced, I have good news for you: The game has been released.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps is the highly anticipated sequel to Ori and the Blind Forest, the critically acclaimed action platformer with over 50 awards and nominations, and is releasing today.
Xbox Game Studios and Moon Studios brought this game, the game is available for purchase on Xbox One, Windows 10 PC and will be released with Xbox Game Pass for PC and console.
From the creators of Ori and the Blind Forest, the long-awaited sequel is born. A new adventure in a vast and exotic world to reveal Ori's true destiny. Included since launch day in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. 100+ console and PC games at one low price. How about a discount coupon for Microsoft's Game Pass, see on the Only Discount Coupon website how to get your coupon
Play with Xbox Game Pass starting March 11, 2020.
Ori the little spirit has already faced many dangers, but when a fateful flight threatens Kun the little owl, it will take more than just courage to reunite a family, heal a shattered land and discover Ori's true destiny. From the creators of the critically acclaimed action-platformer Ori and the Blind Forest comes the long-awaited sequel. Embark on a new adventure in a vast world filled with new friends and foes, brought to life by stunning hand-painted artwork. With a fully orchestrated original soundtrack, Ori and the Will of the Wisps upholds Moon Studios' tradition of creating detailed action-platforming games and deeply moving narratives.
Warzone will add Apex Legends loot feature in…
Lost Ark's May Update will bring its first Legion…8 of
Activision Blizzard Employees Host Another…April 1th 2022
What awaits you on your quest to discover Ori's true destiny?
- A new intense combat: The game features an improved combat system with new spirit weapons, spells, and abilities, as well as a new sharding system that lets you customize Ori's powers in a unique way, making each game special. Last year at E3, fans around the world got a chance to watch all-new gameplay that offers a closer look at the intensity of the game's completely revamped combat system.
- Fabulous Enemies: Get ready to face extraordinary enemies that will make you live exciting experiences in intense battles.
- new game mode: Spirit Trials is a new game mode where you can asynchronously compete in speed challenges, enjoying hours of competitive gameplay
- Awesome soundtrack and visual effects: Let yourself be carried away by the beautiful visual effects that the Ori series is famous for. Also enjoy the wonderful soundtrack composed by award-winning Gareth Coker.
- Immerse yourself in the new storytelling experience: Ori and the Will of the Wisps is a handcrafted action platform powered by a grand narrative that continues the story of Ori and te Blind Forest. Its fantastic atmosphere will delight both veterans and those joining the game for the first time.
- Gameplay ideal no Xbox One X: Ori and the Will of the Wisps will also make the most of the Xbox One X's high resolution graphics and processing power.