Play your Xbox Series X or S games on your PC
What to know
- To stream Xbox Series X or S console to PC, you need to install Xbox Game Streaming (Test App).
- Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) is a beta app that is not guaranteed to work, but it is an official Microsoft app, so you don't have to worry about security.
- Xbox Series X or S console streaming will likely be available through the Xbox app in the future.
This article covers everything you need to know about streaming your Xbox Series X or S to your PC, including how it works, how to get the streaming trial app, and how to stream your Xbox Series X or S to your computer.
How Xbox Series X or S Game Streaming to PC Works
Xbox Console Companion only works with Xbox One and the latest Xbox app does not include any kind of streaming functionality. Until Microsoft adds this functionality, the only way to stream your Xbox Series X or S to your PC is with a beta app designed for developer use.
This application is not guaranteed to work on all computers and it is likely that it will stop working while it is still in development.
You cannot download Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) directly from the Microsoft Store, but you can use store.rg-adguard.net to generate a download link. This site obtains a link from the Microsoft Store and generates a link to the relevant download file directly from Microsoft's servers. Since the files come from Microsoft, they are safe.
If and when Microsoft enables game streaming directly from the Xbox PC app, you will be able to stream that app and uninstall the Xbox Game Streaming beta (trial app). Until then, the beta app is your only option. Also, it may be necessary to download a new version of the beta application from time to time as functionality may be interrupted during the beta period for various reasons.
If you want to stream your Xbox Series X or S games with an official method that works around the clock, the Xbox Android app lets you stream your console to your phone. If you have a Game Pass Ultimate membership, you can also play Xbox Series X or S games.
How to Get Xbox Game Streaming Trial AppRead also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
You cannot download Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) directly from the Microsoft Store. Although there is a list of the app, it will show that the download is not available or will return an error message if you try to view it.
To download Xbox Game Streaming (Test App), you need to use a third-party website that locates the file on Microsoft's servers for you. You can then download and install the official file.
Here's how to get and install Xbox Game Streaming (trial app):
- Browse to http://store.rg-adguard.net/.
- Cole https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/es-en/p/xbox-game-streaming-test-app/9nzbpvpnldgm?activatetab=pivot:overviewtab&rtc=1 in the search field and click on the check mark .
- Click with o right click on Microsoft.XboxGameStreaming-ContentTest_1.2011.3001.0_neutral_ ~ _8wekyb3d8bbwe.appxbundle in the search results and click the link save to download the file. The file name may not match exactly as it is updated regularly. Look for a similar filename with the extension .appxbundle . If you are warned that the file cannot be downloaded safely, you will need to choose whether to continue or keep it. Otherwise, you will not be able to complete the download.
- Double-click the file after the download is complete to start the installation.
- Please click Install .If start when is soon is not automatically selected, select it.
- When the application starts, click Continue .
- Please click Send optional data to share data with Microsoft or No thank you to avoid sending data.
- Please click Continue .
- Xbox Game Streaming (Test App) is now installed on your computer.
Problems installing the test app? You may need to enable developer mode. navigate to settings > Update and security > For developers and activate the developer mode or click the radio button Developer mode .
How to Stream Xbox Series X Games | S for PC
After installing Xbox Game Streaming (Test App), you are ready to start streaming Xbox Series X or S games to PC over your home network.
This feature works just like Xbox One streaming on the old Xbox Console Companion app, with a visual design very similar to the Android app that lets you stream Xbox Series X games | S to your phone.
Here's How to Stream Xbox Series X Games | S for your PC:
- Turn on Xbox Series X or S.
- Connect an Xbox Series X Controller | S to the computer via Bluetooth or USB-C.
- Inicie o Xbox Game Streaming (Test App).
- click on the icon do menu (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- Please click Xbox remote play .
- Click on the Series X or S console you want to stream. If you don't see a list, click the user icon in the top right corner of the screen and make sure you're signed in to an Xbox network account that has at least one Xbox Series X or S. registered.
- Wait for the console to connect.
- Select a game from the dashboard and start playing.
Because it's a beta app, it won't always work. If you can't stream, check your Xbox Series X or S's internet connection. If it still doesn't work, wait until a new version of the app is available and try again. These issues will likely go away once the app is actually released and is no longer in beta.