Pokémon Go Fest 2021 is just around the corner, and players will have a whole weekend of challenges, resources, and new Shiny Pokémon to find. Here's everything that's happening on Day 1.
The highlight of each coach's year is the annual Go celebration, Pokémon Go Fest. This year's two-day event is very special, as it is the 5th birthday of Go and the 25th anniversary of the Pokémon franchise as a whole.
The first day of this special event will encourage trainers to focus on catching. There will be an exciting Raid schedule, rotating Habitat hours based on different environments, and the return of the Global Challenge Arena.
In order to help you prepare for the highly anticipated event, we've gathered all the information you need to know ahead of Pokémon Go Fest 2021 Day 1 (Saturday) below.
Pokémon Go Fest 2021, Day 1, start date and time
Day 1 of Pokémon Go Fest 2021 takes place at Saturday, July 17, 2021, from 10 am to 18 pm .
Fortunately, the event takes place in each trainer's local time, so you don't have to worry about those pesky time differences.
How to prepare for Pokémon Go Fest 2021, Day 1
As with any event in Pokémon Go, preparation is key. You'll have eight hours in total to make the most of all the cool features. Here's everything you need to do to get ready for day 1:
- If you would like to participate in the ticketing experience, you will need to purchase a Go Fest ticket from the Item Shop in advance.
- Make sure you have a lot of Poké Balls e space enough in your storage for all the Pokemon you are going to catch.
- save many Berries to make it easy to catch any rare or shiny Pokémon you come across during the event.
- stock up on Lure modules Especially the more elementary ones like Rainy Lures and Mossy Lures, as they will last for three hours during Go Fest.
- save your 7 km eggs , as there will be special Pokemon during event hours and 1/2 hatching distance.
- Buy some incense , as Pokémon such as Unown F and Unown G will be attracted to them during event time.
Pokémon Go Fest 2021 Free Resources Day 1
Shiny Audino is making its debut at Pokémon Go Fest 2021!
There are a number of features during Go Fest 2021 that all trainers can enjoy, regardless of whether they purchased a ticket to the event or not. This includes hours of Habitat and special fantasy Pokémon.
Habitats per hourRead also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
There will be four rotating hours of Habitat during Go Fest 2021. Each hour will feature a unique lineup of Pokémon that will appear more frequently in the wild. The four Habitat Hours are as follows:
- Jungle will feature Scyther, Aipom, Froakei and more.
- Desert will feature Skarmory, Shieldon, Hippopotas and more.
- Ocean Beach will feature Dratini, Swablu, Alomomola and more.
- Cellar will feature Roggenrola, Galarian Stunfisk, Deino and more.
More information on the Raid schedule will be announced closer to the date, but for now, we know that the following Pokémon will appear at Raids on Go Fest 2021 Day 1:
- Ponyta Galarian (special outfit)
- Galarian Zigzagoon (special costume)
New Shiny Pokemon
In addition to music-themed Pokémon appearing more often in the wild, the following Shiny Pokémon will make their long-awaited debut during Go Fest 2021:
- Shiny Audino
- Shiny Chimecho
- Shiny Sawk
- bright throh
- Shiny Tympole
- Shiny Unown F
- Shiny Whismur
Pokémon Go Fest 2021 Ticket Resources Day 1
Pop Star and Rock Star Pikachu are coming to go!
Trainers who purchase a ticket to Go Fest 2021 will have access to exclusive features such as a special research story, incense, and the ability to choose Rock Star Pikachu or Pop Star Pikachu.
As part of the event's unique Special Research story, trainers will help Professor Willow and team leaders hold a concert celebration.
They will choose between Rock Star Pikachu or Pop Star Pikachu, and fill the rest of the group with Galarian Ponyta, Galarian Zigzagoon, Gardevoir, and Flygon. All of them will have special attire for events.
By completing Special Research, Trainers can earn an encounter with a Mythical Pokémon (with all signs currently pointing to the Gen V Mythic Meloetta ), a shirt avatar item, and a unique avatar pose.