Find out how to play Garena Free Fire PC with our dedicated guide
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a version of Garena Free Fire PRAÇA? You can fire up the big screen, sit in your comfy chair, and play around with a mouse and keyboard instead of the occasionally cumbersome touch controls. Well, luckily for you, you can do just that using the power of BlueStacks.
This Android emulator allows you to play your favorite mobile games on PC, using the extra power to enhance your experience. These improvements may vary by game, but include improved frame rates and resolutions, different control formats like mouse and keyboard, macro scripts that allow you to perform more actions at once, and much more.
In this guide, we're going to break down exactly how you can play Garena Free Fire PC , how it will differ from the mobile experience, and provide tips on how to get the most out of the PC version. If there's something specific you'd like to know, you can use the links below to get to that section much faster too.
SEE HOW TO PLAY GARENA FREE FIRE PC:
DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM BLUESTACKS: PLAY GARENA FREE FIRE ON PC
HOW TO PLAY GARENA FREE FIRE ON PC
If you don't have BlueStacks yet, here's how to get it and start playing Battle Royale on the big screen in stages:
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
- Follow the link
- Click on 'Baixar Garena Free Fire on PC'
- This will make the 'BlueStacks Installer' download
- Open the file on your PC and follow the instructions to install BlueStacks
- Once on BlueStacks, simply log in to your Google Play account (this is a requirement to play Android games on BlueStacks)
- So just download Garena Free Fire PC by following our link above
- have fun playing
To see? Surprisingly simple. After following these steps, you can simply play Garena Free Fire PC, and there are a bunch of other Android games you'll love available too.
WHAT FEATURES ARE EXCLUSIVE TO GARENA FREE FIRE PC?
There are some unique features of Garena Free Fire PC, so it's worth checking out. Here is the complete list:
- You can use a keyboard and mouse to control the entire experience, with full key mapping for every action
- There is a 'smart controls' feature that can help speed up your actions. Basically it locks or frees the cursor depending on the action you want to take and reduces screen clutter
- You can increase the frame rate from 25 fps to an amazing 60 fps
- There is a scripting feature that allows you to automate a sequence of actions and execute them all in one go, allowing you to streamline your game
- You can freely look at 360 degree angles at any time and much faster than in the mobile version
- Multi-instance provides the ability to play multiple games at the same time, so you can play an idle game while waiting for a match to start, for example
These are some features that the mobile version doesn't have, so it's entirely possible that you'll like Garena Free Fire PC much more than you do on mobile.
IS IT NOT UNFAIR THAT YOU CAN PLAY ON PC?
This brings us to the next point: having the ability to play Garena Free Fire Is PC an unfair advantage over mobile gamers? The answer is a resounding no: because you're not playing them. You only play against other players who also use BlueStacks, and there is no way around that.
It also means that all other players also have the unique BlueStacks features like script and improved frame rates that can give you a competitive edge.
If you just want to play Garena Free Free on your mobile device, it is available for download on Google Play and the App Store instead.