Valorant is now available on Epic Games Store along with other Riot Games titles.
Players can now cast Valuing, Legends of Runeterra, League of Legends e Teamfight Tactics via Epic Games Launcher and also purchase in-game items through the platform.
Riot has also partnered with epic Games 'Fortnite to introduce 'Arcane' items from League of Legends for a limited time for Battle Royale.
A Riot Games partnered with Epic Games to bring Valorant and other PC games from the publisher to the Epic Games Launcher.
There are no bonuses for installing Valorant on PC via the Epic Games Launcher, but you get access to all of Riot's PC titles in one launcher, which makes it easy for you to manage your game library. In addition to Valuing, the Riot Games also added League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics e Legends of Runeterra à epic Games Store.
How to install Epic Games LauncherRead also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
- If you want to install the Epic Games launcher:
- Visit the Valorant page on Epic Games
- Click on Get Epic Games in the top right corner
- When prompted, sign in with your existing account or, if you don't already have one, create an Epic account. There are additional login options if you want to use your console or first party account credentials.
- The installer file for the launcher should start downloading automatically. Otherwise, click the button that corresponds to your platform to manually start the download.
- After the file is downloaded, click on the .exe file to start the installation.
- Choose your preferred installation location and click Next until the installation is complete.
How to install Valorant through the Epic Games Launcher
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and search for 'Valorant' OU go to the Valorant page under Epic Games.
- Click Get
- Now you will need to confirm the order by clicking on the 'Place order' button. You do NOT need to share your information with Riot Games or Riot Inc. If you do not want.
- Click Library
- Click on Valorant and follow the on-screen download menu to choose the installation folder
- Valorant will now install on your PC
Enable automatic updates for Valorant on Epic Games
- Open the Epic Games Launcher.
- In the left navigation pane, click on “Settings”
- In the Manage Games section, make sure there is a checkmark next to “Allow automatic updates”
- All Valorant updates will download automatically as long as you have the Epic Games launcher active in the background.