All CS:GO players who want to increase their FPS follow the steps below.
One of the easiest ways to increase FPS in CS: GO it's optimizing the background processes. By simply reallocating CPU usage from useless background processes to CS:GO, the game gets a significant boost.
Here are two game-oriented programs that can help you optimize background processes and increase FPS for CS:GO in-game.
If there's one thing all CS:GO players have in common, it's the constant desire to increase their in-game FPS (frames per second).
They are ready to try every possible solution to gain more FPS, even if the increment is fractional. like the CS: GO It depends a lot on the CPU performance of the player's system, it is always beneficial to optimize the background processes while playing the game.
This small change can lead to a big gain in FPS, as the CPU starts giving more priority to CS:GO by freeing itself from the load of other non-essential system processes, both active and passive.
Here are two super-effective programs that can help fine-tune your system processes when you're playing CS:GO, optimizing the game to perfection and generating an instant FPS boost.
HOW TO INCREASE FPS THROUGH CS:GO OPTIMIZATION – COMPLETE GUIDE
There are various aspects and settings related to CS:GO that a user should try to get as much FPS as possible from their system without causing any harm to it. One such method that is often overlooked is optimizing the many active and passive system processes that run in the background while you play CS:GO.
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
Refrag co-founder Casey Foster recently came up with a set of two CS:GO programs, Process Lasso and GameBoostHD, which when used together resulted in a 60 FPS gain on your system.
The working principle of both apps is to optimize background processes. They achieve this by freeing up CPU usage from programs that are not being used and redirecting it to CS:GO, automatically providing a performance boost.
Here's how you can get your hands on both programs and configure them to work in perfect sync with CS:GO,
- Open an Internet browser and download GameBoostHD ' by clicking here '.
- Users will have no problem operating GameBoostHD as it has no installer or user interface, it is simply an .exe file (executable file).
- After running the program, it continues operating on the backend, automatically detecting when a game is opened and optimizing background processes accordingly.
- The program stops when a user shuts down or restarts the system.
- If you want to run the program as soon as the system starts, it is recommended to create a shortcut in the Start / Programs / Startup folder.
Again, start by downloading Process Lasso 'click here'. Unlike the program above, Process Lasso will require players to install it. After that, users will have to change some settings in the app itself to work better with CS:GO. The recommended settings are as follows,
- Open Process Lasso and for CS:GO give priority to 'Set Always'.
- Then uncheck 'CPU 0' in the 'CPU Affinity' option.
- Then set 'CPU Priority' to 'High'.
- Finally, go to 'Application Power Profile' and set it to 'Bitsum Maximum Performance'.
That's it, since these two apps are running in the background along with CS:GO, you should see a net increase in in-game FPS. Also, these two programs are very simple on the system and do not harm the overall performance of the system. Otherwise, your whole concept would fail by itself.