The Legendary Psychic-type can be caught in Sinnoh remakes, but is only found using a new resource. Here's how to get Mewtwo in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, players experience a faithful adaptation of classic 2006 Pokémon titles. That said, Studio ILCA has added a few extra features to modernize Gen IV RPGs.
One of them is the rare Legendary Pokémon from previous generations, such as Mewtwo. However, the Kanto Psychic type must be unlocked first with a special process.
Players can catch Mewtwo in Sinnoh remakes using a hidden resource.
Where to find Mewtwo in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
In Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Mewtwo begins to appear after players finish the main game . Kanto Legendary can be found in the resource post game secret do BDSP .
Trainers eager to add the popular Psychic type to their squad will have to wait, however, as there are specific steps that they need to complete it first to unlock the 'mon .
- Players first need win the Elite Four and the Sinnoh Champion and to complete o Sinnoh Dex .
- travel for Sandgem Town where the Professor Rowan will give you the National Pokedex after verifying that you've seen 150 Pokemon.
- After obtaining the National Dex, trainers will receive a message requesting that visit the Ramana Park. To get there, go back to Sandgem Town and walk a few steps south until you reach the beach. Use the Surf HM to jump into the waters of Route 219 . Continue swimming for or nimble from Route 220 e 221.
- Eventually, you'll reach land. After going through a path, you will arrive to Ramanas Park.
- Inside the park, Mewtwo can be found in the cave of Video do Genome . Players will need to unlock the Genome Slate before Legendary appears, which we detail below.
Mewtwo can be found in Ranamas Park in BDSP.
How to paste Mewtwo no Ramanas ParkRead also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
In the Sinnoh remakes, the feature Ramanas Park allows players to capture rare Legendaries from previous Gens. There are caves throughout the park, with each room dedicated to a Legendary Pokémon.
You have to unlock the slates that insert into the pedestal of each room to generate its corresponding 'mon. To make Mewtwo appear, trainers will have to capture multiple Legendaries in a specific order first.
- Once in Ramanas Park, speak to the receptionist in the lobby to access the store. You need to buy the Discovery Slate three times to capture regice , regirock e Register .
- To buy them, you need to Mysterious Fragments . To get the coin, use the Kit Explorer to access the Grand Underground .
- Nas caverns, look for gold sparkles e cave in the wall to search Mysterious Fragments.
- Enter em Hideaways e skirt to re-spawn dig points. Repeat this process until you find the rare coin. the slates cost 1 Mysterious Fragment (L) ou 3 Mysterious Fragments.
- After finding the fragments, head back to Ramanas Park and buy Discovery Slate three times. after taking the Regi trio, more Slates become available.
- Then the players of Brilliant Diamond will need to buy the Management Slate XNUMX times to capture Raikou, Suicune e Listen. For users of Shining Pearl will be the Kanto Slate to Articuno , Zapdos e Moltres .
- The next Slate to unlock is the Soul Slate, what needs to be bought twice To catch Latios e Latia . After catching the Hoenn duo, the rest of the Slates in the game are now unlocked.
- Players can FINALLY buy or Genome Slate. After buying it, go to the cave of Video do Genome and slide the Item Key on the pedestal to spawn Mewtwo. You can now fight the Psychic type and catch it.
After using the Genome Slate in the Genome Room, the Kanto Legendary will appear.
Ramanas Park Slate unlock order
For convenience, we've created a visual chart to explain which Slates need to be purchased and in what order to unlock Mewtwo.
Trainers need to purchase eight slates before they can purchase the Genome Slate. Are necessary 27 Mysterious Fragments ou 9 Mysterious Fragments (L) in total to capture the Legendary Kanto!
- Discovery Slate - regice
- Discovery Slate - regirock
- Discovery Slate - Register
- Management Slate - Suicine (Brilliant Diamond) / Kanto Slate - Articuno (Shining Pearl)
- Management Slate - Raikou (Brilliant Diamond) / Kanto Slate - Zapdos (Shining Pearl)
- Lead - Entei (shiny diamond) / Kanto Slate - Moltres (shiny pearl)
- Soul Slate - Latios
- Soul Slate - Latias
- Genome Slate - Mewtwo
Players must unlock the Genome slate first to obtain Mewtwo.
That's all you need to know about how to get Mewtwo in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
Kanto Legendary fans will have to invest a bit of time to get Legendary as their Slate is locked behind eight others.