The Psychic-type trio returns to Sinnoh in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl. Here's everything you need to know, including how to get, locations, and evolutions in BDSP.
Gen I is full of iconic Pokémon, and Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam are some of the most beloved. They are not only nostalgic for Red & Blue players, but fans of the 1997 Indigo League anime as well.
Favorites appear in many games, including Sinnoh remakes. Getting your hands on them in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl is simple.
Abra evolves twice in Pokémon BDSP.
How to catch Abra in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
Adding the Psychic-type to your BDSP team is easy – in fact, you can do it before you even fight the first Gym Leader, Roark!
Follow the steps below to know the best way to get Abra:
- Advance through the game opening until you reach the Route 203 , just before the entrance to the city of Oreburgh.
- The 'mon has 15% chance to spawn in the tall grass here, so keep running until it appears. Its level varies from 4-5.
- If you've already passed this point and don't want to go back, you can also pick it up at Route 215 .
- You can also trade a Machop for Abra in Oreburgh City by talking to the girl in the house to the left of the PokeMart if you have one.
How to get Kadabra in Pokémon BDSPRead also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
Abra evolves at level 16.
There are two ways to get the second evolution of Gen I'mon in Sinnoh reimaginings. And both are as simple as each other, so it's just a matter of personal preference.
- Abra evolves into Kadabra in level 16 . you can train him fighting and / or using rare candy .
- You can pick up Kadabra at Grand Underground . He spawns in Crystal Caverns and Stargleam Cavern after obtaining the Defog HM .
If you decide to evolve it, the Pokémon will automatically learn Confusion.
Evolving Alakazam into Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
The only way to get Abra's final evolution in Gen IV is changing your Kadabra , making it the most complicated evolution of the trio.
You can trade with a trusted friend who you know will return it, or you can find an online trading community on places like Reddit and ask a stranger for help – but do it. at your own risk .
You need to trade Kadabra to evolve it.
And there it is! You should now have captured and evolved Abra to Kadabra and Alakazam in BDSP.