There are certain 'mons in the Hisui region that only appear or evolve during a specific climate. Fortunately, there is a way to manipulate the elements in Pokemon Legends Arceus.
In the Sinnoh Origins title, there are four different hours of the day: morning, noon, afternoon, and dusk. Each comes with a set of weather effects, ranging from sunny and cloudy to rain and snow.
Some 'mon, like Sliggoo and Thundurus, depend on a certain weather, so it's important that you learn to change the weather in Pokemon Legends Arceus if you want to complete the Hisui Pokedex.
Sliggoo will only evolve into Goodra in the rain.
Forcing the weather to change in Pokemon Legends Arceus
You can manipulate the weather once the first map is fully available to you, and it's incredibly easy to do.
To alter the weather in Hisui, follow these steps:Read also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
- Go to any base camp on the map for which you want specific conditions.
- Click on the tent here and you can choose a time of day you would like to sleep. Alternatively, you can talk to the Galaxy Member on the left and choose “I want to rest”.
- Select the time period you want the weather to be in and sleep until then.
- If it is not the desired element, select the same time of day again and go to sleep.
- Keep doing this until the mood you want happens. It may take a few tries.
Keep changing the time of day until you get the mood you want.
Some types of weather, especially those involving wind, can be difficult to distinguish. To check what the weather is currently, open the map and look at the symbol next to the name of the location you are in.
The method also works to force the full moon to appear. Just keep switching to night using the steps above until that happens. You can see the current moon phase in the map menu.
This is extremely useful when trying to make Ursaring evolve into Ursaluna with a Peat Block in Crimson Mirelands, as it will only transform when the moon is full. There is also a side quest that requires one.
You can see the weather and current moon phase (at night) on the map screen.
And that's it! Now you know how to manipulate the weather in Pokemon Legends Arceus.