Players can find 100 gang tags scattered across the map in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Labels need to be sprayed with Grove Street label
There are 100 gang marks for players to paint on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas , which is included in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition . Finding each gang tag can be a daunting task, but there are benefits to completing this collection.
Players will need to travel all over Los Santos to find and spread all the gang brands in San Andreas .
Players will be introduced to gang tags in the mission” Tagging Up Turf ” from GTA: San Andreas. CJ's brother will give you the quest to use a spray can to paint over a rival gang's tag. In Idlewood, Sweet will show CJ how to cover up a gang tag with the Grove Street Family spray.
Players will then head east of Los Santos to complete more gang tags before escaping some angry Ballas and heading back to Grove Street.
Once the "Tagging Up Turf" side quest in San Andreas is completed, players will be able to cover up gang tags while roaming free.
A spray can will also be available at Johnson's house after completing the quest. Players can use the spray can to paint over the 94 remaining gang marks that are located on the walls, buildings, and behind the foliage around Los Santos.
Every Gang Tag Location In GTA San Andreas
San Andreas has a variety of side quests and collectible quests for players to complete. The biggest set of collectibles in the game are gang tags.
Players' respect will increase with each gang tag they complete, and at the end of the collection, Molotov Cocktails, an AK-47, a TEC 9, and a Sawn Shotgun will spawn at Johnson House. Completing each tag will also provide Grove Street gang members with MP-5s, knives, and desert eagles.
There are 26 locations where gang tags can be found. Players can complete most of them in any order.
- North of Roboi's Food Mart in the Legal Cinema building, there's a sticker on a brick wall next to some movie posters.
- There is a sticker on the north wall of City Hall.
- On the back of the large Sprunk building, players can find a sticker next to two loading docks.
- On the ground floor of the spiral parking lot near the True Grime billboard, there is a sticker on the inside wall.
- There is a sticker on the bottom of the stadium sign in the southeastern part of the Los Santos Forum.
- Players can find the central apartment building with the number 2026 on top, which is next to the Loans Loans Loans banner and spray it over the sticker on the left wall.
- On the southern curved road, players can spray on the tag between two blue walls on the side of a factory.
- There is a tag on the house north of Colonel Fuhrberger's House.
- From the highway, players can go up the hill to get to the back of a white house with the number 915 on it. The tag is on the back of the house.
- There is a sticker on the back of the Golden Palms apartments located on Saints Boulevard.
East Los Santos
- At the back of the Lolita Market. This tag is found during the quest "Tagging Up Turf".
- Players will find a tag during "Tagging Up Turf" northwest of Cluckin' Bell.
- Players will be instructed to a final mark in the mission. He is found over a fence and in a small building.
- Inside the underground parking lot next to the blue buildings, there is a sticker on the west wall.
- Near the empty billboards north of the Jefferson Motel, a tag will be at the bottom of the stairs.
- North of the blue houses is a tall building with a tag on the east wall.
- During the "OG Loc" quest, players will follow Freddy through a tag before entering a building with him.
- Northeast of the previous tag, players can find the next tag on the wall at the far end of the building.
- The next tag is near a Sprunk vending machine north of Jefferson Towers.
- Northeast of Cluckin' Bell, players can find a tag in the tunnel.
- Near the building southeast of the Cluckin' Bell, beyond the fence, players will find this tag.
- There is a sticker on a low wall in front of the blue building with flags in front.
- The first tag in Idlewood will be spread by Sweet during "Tagging Up Turf".
- There is a tag on the blue house near Big Smoke's house. This is part of the "Tagging Up Turf" quest.
- The latest San Andreas Idlewood tag in "Tagging Up Turf" is located on a brick wall next to Big Smoke's house.
- North of Big Smoke's house is a co-op activator and the sticker is on the wall next to it.
- There is a sticker on the 24 Hour Motel next to the Well Stacked Pizza.
- There's a tag on a loading dock west of the Well-Stacked Pizza.
- East of the Unity station, there is a sticker on the wall of the rain drain.
- Near the Alhambra, this sticker is on the roof of the car wash, on the back of the sign.
- There is a tag on the back of the three-story building northeast of the Alhambra.
- On the hedges on the right side of the Alhambra entrance building, players can find a tag.
- There are three identical houses with sloping roofs, and the label is on the northernmost wall.
- Players can follow the tracks east of Unity Station and enter the storm drain to find the mark.
- This tag is next to the Sprunk vending machine in the L-shaped building.
- Players will find a tag west of Cluckin' Bell in the Sushi Man building.
- There's a sticker on the west wall of Cluckin' Bell.
- Players can travel to the dark red building near the Cluckin' Bell and find the sticker next to a "98 cent" sign.
- There's a sticker in the northwest corner of the skate park on the fence.
- In the pool in downtown Glen Park, a sticker can be found under the bridge on the curved wall.
- North of the pool, players can find a sticker on the wall of the shop there.
- North of Glen Park, there is a tag in the small courtyard next to one of the houses.
- South of the Los Santos Observatory is a building with a Zapateria store, and the sticker is on the wall next to the entrance.
- North of the Los Santos Conference Center, there is a tag on the white building next to a set of blue doors.
- From the Alhambra entrance, players can travel north and find the tag on the side of a large white building.
- Starting from the previous tag, players can travel south to find a tag on a large tan building.
- This tag is north of the Atrium, on the wall of a gray triangular building.
- Players must find the blue houses near the bridge, and the tag will be on the second house behind a hedge.
- Down the stairs in East Los Santos, there's a tag at the end of the alley.
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
- Southwest of Jim's Sticky Ring, players will find the blue building and a set of stairs. They must follow the path to find the tag at the end.
- This tag is on the ledge of a white building southeast of the Cluckin' Bell.
- Players can head to the ascending sidewalk to find a cylindrical building with a tag on the right side of the nearby overhanging wall.
- On the east side of the building, at the north end of the s-shaped road, is a label.
- This sticker is on the back of the bridge near Ryder's house.
- South of Ganton Gym, players will find this sticker on a blue wall in the alley.
- On the wall of the right dome of the Los Santos Observatory in GTA: San Andreas there is another sticker.
- Players should head to the pillared building north of Torre Los Santos and find a tag near some stairs.
- From the previous tag, they can head east to the tall gray building to find the next tag.
- Northeast of the skate park, there is a tag inside the white building at the north end.
- This sticker is on the west side of the orange Jefferson Motel.
- Players will find a sticker on the east wall of Country General Hospital behind some bushes.
- In the alley next to the Diamonds store, players can find a sticker on the wall.
- There's a sticker on the blue house next to the church in Jefferson.
- On the south side of the church, players will find the next tag.
- This tag is at the end of the alley near the blue house next to the Jefferson Safehouse.
- This sticker is under the stairs leading to the beach.
- The next mark is near the beach on a stone wall in front of the blue houses.
- On the other group of houses in Playa Del Seville, there is a sticker on the south wall of the blue house.
- On the basketball court, there is a sticker on the south wall.
- Near the houses in Playa Del Seville, there is a power plant, and the label is on the wall around it.
- Players must head to the BAR building opposite the tattoo parlor to find a sticker on the wall.
- There is a sticker on the building near the rainbow stairs next to Unity Station.
- This sticker is on the west wall of the liquor store, with more graffiti underneath it.
- On the south wall of the XXX store, players will find another sticker.
- In the center of the long, frayed green fence is a tag.
- North of Cesar Vialpando's house, there is a tag on the east wall of the neighboring house.
- There is a sticker on the flat corner of a building next to the long pier at Verona Beach in GTA: San Andreas.
- In the building at the end of the river, players will find a sticker on the left wall of the building at the base of a ladder.
- There is a tag after the bridge on the highway on the long blue building.
- In the southeastern part of the docks, there is a label on the side of the cargo boxes between the warehouses.
- There is a bridge heading towards the highway with green brackets and a tag on one of them.
- To the southwest of the forum, players will find this tag in the storm drain under the bridge.
- South of Playa Del Seville, there is a sticker on the wall outside the chemical factory.
- Find this sticker on the east wall of the police station.
- Going down the hill towards Glen Park and on the blue house stairs, players will find a tag.
- There is a sticker at the top of Las Colinas, on the brown house with an MP5 in front of it.
- In the northeast of Carniceria El Pueblo, players can spread the sticker on the side of the stairs in the orange house.
- There's a sticker in the alley next to the bright orange house in Las Colinas.
- Players will find a sticker on the west wall of the tunnel with train tracks in Las Colinas.
- North of the Jefferson Motel, there are stairs that lead up to a group of houses. The tag is in the alley on the wall of the third house behind a plant.
- On the beach at the east end of Las Colinas, players will find a tag on the east side of a tall, blue building.
- There's a sticker next to the Ranch billboard.
- Players can find a sticker on the wall of the Vinyl Countdown building.
Santa Maria beach
- There is a tag on the back of the Pay 'n' Spray garage next to the Casa Segura da Praia de Santa Maria.
- Players will find a tag at the end of Yacht Harbor.
- This tag is on the orange building where the Transfender and Pay 'n' Spray are located.
- Players will find a sticker next to a trash can next to the Opera House.
- There is a tag on the support wall in the field at Mulholland intersection.
Los Santos International Airport
- There's a sticker on the south wall of the air traffic control tower.
- South of the airport, players will find a tag on a ledge near the tunnel and the Homies Sharp billboard.
It may take a while to find all the brands in San Andreas , and some of them are difficult to see because they blend in with the environment.
Locating all 100 will reward players with weapons for CJ and the Grove Street gang, as well as an increase in respect for each completed tag. To get 100% completion in San Andreas , players will need to find and paint all the marks of rival gangs.
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Definitive Edition is available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC.