This is where you can find Calla Lilies em Genshin impact.
calla lilies are an important resource in Genshin impact . Used for both ascending and crafting, these bitter flowers will quickly become a mainstay in your inventory. However, there are few places where you can find a Calla lily em Teyvat, otherwise you may search for hours without success.
Here's everything you need to know about finding one. Calla lily em Genshin impact.
WHERE TO FIND CALLA LILIES
Unlike some features in Genshin impact, there are a few different locations that house the Lily Calla. If you're looking for the flower, be sure to check out these locations:
- Lagos: Calla lilies can often be found around lakes. If you're in the middle of nowhere and need to find them quickly, head to the nearest body of water and search its shoreline. Popular lakes for growing Calla Lily include the Lake Starfell and its surrounding lakes, Dadaupa Gorge and the bodies of water behind the Dawn Winery .
- Springvale: In particular, Springvale Lake is known to contain several Calla Lilies and is arguably the easiest way to grow some flowers before setting off on your next adventure.
- Flora in Mondstadt: If you'd rather not go hunting for the resource, you can buy up to five Calla Lilies from Flora , owner of Floral Whisper in Mondstadt.
HOW TO GROW CALLA LILYRead also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
While you're likely to stumble across a few Calla Lilies if you visit the above locations, it's best to stick to a set pattern to quickly grow large quantities. To grow dozens of lilies in a short amount of time, we recommend the following pattern:
- Teleport to the Vale Starfell in Mondstadt and search the small lake north of Lake Starfell.
- Teleport directly to the Lake Starfell and collect two more Calla Lily on the opposite side.
- Look in the small pond near the Thousand Winds Temple , directly west of the nearest teleport location.
- move to Dadaupa Gorge, where you'll find four more Calla Lilies.
- teleport to Springvale and search the perimeter of Lake Springvale, where you'll find another ten or so Calla Lilies.
- jump for Dawn Winery and look for the body of water directly to the south. Its southern shores are where you'll find the highest density of flowers.
There are certainly many other places that house Calla Lilies, but this simple pattern should net you over 20 Calla Lilies in just a few minutes. If you're just looking for a handful of flowers, it's best to skip to Starfell Lake, as there should be some ripe for picking.
CALLA LILY USA NO GENSHIN IMPACT
Storing calla lilies is important for several reasons. If you wish to ascend Diona or Kaeya, you will need to have the flower in hand as part of the ascension process. You'll also want to keep Calla Lily in your inventory at all times, as she can be used to craft Calla Lily Seafood Soup, which temporarily increases your party's defense.
And, if you're cooking the soup like tartaglia , there is a good chance that the dish will come out as A Prize Catch em instead of Calla Lily Seafood Soup, which provides a stronger defensive buff.