Credits in Forza Horizon 5 are required to purchase every car, upgrade, and customization in the game. Learn to grow XP and infinite credits.
collect cars in Forza Horizon 5 can be fun, especially if you want supercars in your garage. However, while the game rewards players for winning races, Forza Horizon 5 still requires players to grind for XP and credits.
Forza Horizon 5 has over 500 cars to collect, where some of the fastest and most formidable vehicles cost a lot of credits. As a result, players can race to buy the best cars or find the fastest way to earn credits and XP.
Credits work like in-game currency that can be used to buy cars, upgrades, tweaks and customizations. Credits are earned by winning races, Wheelspins, Super Wheelspins and completing the weekly Festival playlist on Forza Horizon 5 .
However, these methods make earning credits an arduous task and ensure that players continue to compete in races for rewards.
Thanks to POPGarage, a member of the Forza Horizon 5 community, players can now use an AFK method to quickly build XP and credits. The exploit uses some of the game's accessibility options that turn any vehicle into a self-driving car.
Using this method, players will be able to accumulate XP, credits, commendations and even car mastery points without even touching the Xbox controller. Also, this AFK method will allow players to run the racing game at night or when they are busy doing something else.
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
HOW TO FARM INFINITE XP E CREDITS NO FORZA HORIZON 5
Players are required to follow six precise steps in Forza Horizon 5 to grow XP and infinite credits:
- First, enable full steering assistance, automatic steering, brake assist, stability control and traction control in the accessibility menu.
- Use a car that has excellent handling and braking stats. A car like the 50 Ferrari F1996 GT is a great example.
- Select the Goliath race in the trends section of the Creative Hub.
- Make sure you choose a Goliath race that doesn't have AI drivatars.
- Use an Xbox One controller as it does not have an auto-off feature.
- Use a rubber band to pull the right trigger button. The elastic band will ensure that the car constantly accelerates in the race.
Using these six steps, players will be able to accumulate more XP and credits in a few weeks than in an entire year.
The Goliath race in Forza Horizon 5 is around 34 miles long, making it the perfect circuit to work on using the AFK method. Using a well-tuned car of the “S2” or “X” category, players will be able to accumulate XP and credits in about 10-11 minutes.
Forza Horizon 5 is available for PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S