Speed is essential in any racing game. That's why we're going to need a vehicle that leaves our opponents in the dust. here is our guide Forza Horizon 5 to help you get a legendary Koenigsegg Jesko car for free by completing the V10 story mission.
How to get a free legendary Koenigsegg Jesko car
The Koenigsegg Jesko, a favorite in the previous game, is also one of the fastest cars here. By default, it costs 2.800.000 credits in Autoshow, and you probably won't get that at the start of the game. However, there is a way to get Koenigsegg Jesko for free in Forza Horizon 5. First of all, among all Horizon Adventure zones, we are going to prioritize Horizon Baja.
When you finish the Baja Expedition, try to get another Accolade point so you can unlock the V10 story mission. This is a 12 part mission where you pretend to be another actor (not just your stunt double). Our goal is to finish all missions with 3-star ratings.
Directing Frankie Beaumont
- 3 Star Requirement: Reach the finish line in 40 minute and XNUMX seconds.
- Tip: Just cut through the desert and avoid hitting any rock formations.
- 3 Star Requirement: Reach the finish line in under three minutes.
- Tip: you need to stay on the road. Otherwise, a 60-second timer will continue to count down. The good news is that you can go down the slope while the timer stops whenever you are back on the road.
- 3 Star Requirement: Reach the destination in 50 minute and XNUMX seconds.
- Tip: you need to stay on the road. Otherwise, a 30 second timer will continue to count down. You can cut the desert sands at certain points marked in the image below. Then just follow the road until you reach the end.
Dinner 35A and Dinner 35B
- 3 Star Requirement: Get 100.000 points.
- Tip: There are two locations here and you need to make a choice. However, you still need to do the other task later. For Scene 35A, just come back from the beach. Instead, start skidding and crushing trees on the road. Alternatively, you can do this in the desert hills (make sure you hit the cacti). For Scene 35B, slide along the edges of the track and hit the posts and fences. Try to avoid the big trees.
- 3 Star Requirement: Jump a distance of 366 meters.
- Tip: Just make sure you're approaching the ramp in a straight line to maximize your speed.
73 priceRead also
Warzone will add Apex Legends loot feature in…
Lost Ark's May Update will bring its first Legion…8 of
Activision Blizzard Employees Host Another…April 1th 2022
- 3 Star Requirement: Reach the finish line in two minutes and 45 seconds.
- Tip: interestingly, you don't have to stay on the roads marked here (which wind all over the place). So try to find the fastest way to your destination.
- 3 Star Requirement: Reach the finish line in 45 minute and XNUMX seconds.
- Tip: It's a normal race, so be careful with sharp turns.
- 3 Star Requirement: Reach the finish line in two minutes and 50 seconds.
- Tip: Go up the slopes and take shortcuts when necessary.
- 3 Star Requirement: Hit the speed trap at 386 km/h or more.
- Hint: you are driving the Jesko, so reverse it until you reach the side of the plane and drive straight to the mobile radar.
- 3 Star Requirement: Jump a distance of 778 meters.
- Tip: you're still using the Jesko, so you're guaranteed to hit and exceed the target range.
Making Koenigsegg Jesko Much Faster in Forza Horizon 5
Assuming you've racked up 3-star ratings on all previous V10 missions, then your free Koenigsegg Jesko in Forza Horizon 5 awaits.
You can purchase it through the Accolades menu. It's already incredibly fast by default, but you can get better tuning updates. You can download Don Joewon Song or OfficialDakys to boost it even further. You'll clear Speed Trap and Danger Sign PR Stunts without a hitch, and your opponents in Drag Races will eat your dust.
Post credit scene
- Unlock Requirement: Reach the Forza Horizon 5 Hall of Fame.
- 3 Star Requirement: Reach the finish line in 10 minute and XNUMX seconds.
- Tip: Your vehicle is too slow and you are on a dirt road. Try not to make any serious mistakes and make sure you can get through these corners. You'll receive the Frankie Beaumont outfit as a cosmetic reward when you're done.
Forza Horizon 5 is available via Steam and Xbox Game Pass. For more information, see our guides and resource hub.