Fortnite has finally entered Season 7 territory, and there are another batch of Weekly Quests for players to complete. Here is the complete list.
After a long wait, we're finally into week one of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, and that means there are new epic and legendary challenges to complete as you progress through the Battle Pass.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7 is finally here, and there's a lot of exciting new content to explore, including map changes, an alien invasion, and a new Battle Pass to progress.
You can also unlock new characters as skins like Superman e Rick Sanchez . To do this, you'll need a big XP boost, and you'll have to win Battle Stars . You can do this by completing new weekly challenges.
Fortnite season 7 missions week 1
The new set of weekly challenges Fortnite is currently live and will be reset every fifths - fairs at 7:00 am PT | 10 AM ET | 3 PM BST .
Here is the full list of Fortnite Chapter 7 Week 1 Season 2 Epic Quests:
- Collect different types of weapons (5)
- Search chests in Smoldering Piles or Craggy Cliffs (7)
- Deal damage with pulse rifle (500)
- Elimination with the Rail Gun (1)
- Accept a quest from a payphone (1)
- Upgrade weapons on Upgrade Workbench (3)
- Buy a shield potion from a patching machine (1)
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
You can collect different types of weapons by exploring the map and collecting items. This includes the new Rail Gun and Pulse Rifle. You can also search Cosmic Chests for them if you are part of a squad.
We covered how to find repair machines on the map in our guide, and you just need to visit any one of them to buy a shield potion. We will have separate guides for locating payphones and update banks as well.
This week also has some new Legendary Quests to complete. You can take a look at all of them below:
- Converse com Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot ou Bushranger (3)
- Collect the aftermath stone (100)
- Collect different IO technology weapons (3)
- Interact with Bunker Jonesy's Conspiracy Board (1)
- Place rubber ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park and Believer Beach (3)
The Aftermath is a crater that replaced the Spire in the center of the map. Simply land in the crater after jumping off the battle bus and harvesting 100 of the large gray boulders at the water's edge.
We will update this article with guides on how to complete the remaining Legendary Quests once they go up. They tend to expire faster than epic quests, but offer a bigger XP boost.
This covers all the challenges of the Fortnite for the first week of Chapter 2, Season 7.
Image credits: Epic Games