In Final Fantasy 7 Remake, players can find or farm Moogle Medals during gameplay, which can be exchanged for various useful items.
Since the release of Final Fantasy 7 Remake, players have been busy exploring the world of Gaia, which has been redone to modern standards. But aside from the graphical improvements, Cloud's journey with his friends still bears many similarities to the original game, including faithful elements of the 1997 combat system. Square Enix, however, also made some changes to Final Fantasy 7, such as something else for players to collect: Moogle Medals.
Moogle Medals are important items that can be found at locations visited throughout the story. Originally found during the Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo, its purpose wouldn't be discovered until nearly halfway through the game. Much like Gil, gathering Moogle Medals will allow players to exchange them for various items. But in order to buy everything, players must first get enough medals.
Moogle Medal Locations
In the game, players can find Moogle Medals by destroying Shinra Crates or opening Treasure Chests. Note that Moogle Medals are a random drop from Shinra Boxes, so depending on your luck, it might take a while for Cloud to find one. Fortunately, there are a number of chests throughout the story that guarantee the Moogle Medal drop.
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
- During Chapter 8, there is a chest on a roof in the Sector 5 slums in front of the water tank that players need to jump over.
- In Chapter 11, when doing the 'Road Blocked / Clear the Way' quest, there is a door on the south side of the area that has a chest just behind it.
- In the 'In Solitude' mission during Chapter 13, several Shinra Boxes holding a medal are located near the first encounter with a Bugaboo enemy in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
- During the 'Intel Gathering' quest in Chapter 14, there is a chest in a dead end north of the Wall Market near the entrance.
- Likewise, during the 'Over the Wall' quest in Chapter 14, a chest containing 3 medals can be found by going back to the cutscene area and going down the nearby path.
- In Chapter 16, a chest can be found during the 'Shinra Building Intel' quest after the cutscene near some plants.
Farming Moogle Medals
At the same time, there is an alternative method for players to obtain Moogle Medals. In Chapter 8, Cloud Strife meets a group of kids during the 'Kids on Patrol' quest. Visiting their secret base will later lead to the 'A Verified Hero' quest which unlocks the Whack-a-Box minigame. In addition to earning prizes for reaching certain scores, players will receive a Moogle Medal as a participation award each time they play. As the medal is guaranteed, players only need to spend some time here if they want to gather enough medals to buy the shop.
Moogle Medal Store
In Chapter 8, players will encounter a child dressed as a Moogle who will exchange medals for unique accessories and character-specific items.
- Silver Rod (Aerith)
- golden saucer
- Lenço Whistlewind
- Salvation Badge
- graveyard key
- The Art of Swordplay Vol. 1 (nuvem)
- Sharpshooter Companion Vol. 1 (Barret)
- Way of the fist vol. 1 (Tiff)
- Telluric Scriptures Vol. 1 (Aerith)
Stay tuned on our website for more news and news about the world of games. Take care and until next time!