If you're wondering if Sea of Thieve has crossplay between Xbox and PC players, here's everything you need to know about it and how to enable crossplay between platforms.
With so much to explore and endless treasures to find on the Sea of Thieves, you might want to head out to sea with some friends.
However, if each of our friends plays on different platforms, we will have to use the crossplay or cross-play function before we can lift the anchor and venture out in search of glory.
We tell you how to enable crossplay and connect with more Sea of Thieves players.
Sea of Thieves tem crossplay?
Yes, Sea of Thieves has crossplay on Xbox for PC. In other words, we can take the ship with our friends to face all kinds of dangers and missions together.
Likewise, we have cross-save option for all platforms. This means that we can continue with our progress and our character, regardless of whether we play on Xbox one day and PC one day.
This function is possible regardless of whether we play on Steam, on the Xbox app for PC or on the Xbox itself, as we will need an Xbox Live account to sign in.Read also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
How to enable crossplay
Unlike other games that require you to activate multiple options, Sea of Thieve has a pretty simple method for all platforms to play together and it activates right away.
All we need is friends to activate them through the in-game menus to invite or join the group.
To add friends in Sea of Thives , we will have to add ourselves through the Xbox app , regardless of the platform we are playing on. To do this on the PC, we must do the following:
- From the Xbox application on Windows we will have to go to “Social”, located at the top left of the screen.
- There we click on “search for people” and write the name of the person we want to add.
- We select the person we want to add and click on “add friends”.
On the other hand, if you go from the console, we have to do the following:
- Press the "Xbox" button on the controller to open the menu. There we will have to go to the second icon (the one with people) at the top of the menu. We click.
- Now we can see the people we've played with in the last few games in the “we've played recently” tab where we can add them.
- Otherwise, we can always look for him in the “find someone” option.
After completing it, we can invite our friends to Sea of Thieve, regardless of platform, thanks to crossplay.