Locations for all animals currently in the game and how to hunt them
Want to know where to hunt and tame animals in Fortnite? This new season brings many news. Whether using the new Fortnite crafting system to upgrade your new Fortnite weapons or making the Hunter Cape, you'll need to hunt animals to craft primary gear.
There are currently four known animals that have been seen roaming the Fortnite island, each found in certain locations.
While wolves are predators and wild boars aggressive with almost everything, chickens are harmless and adorable.
Fortnite also recently introduced birds of prey to the game, which have now hatched from eggs laid around the map.
So join us as we examine each Fortnite animal and the locations to find them, as well as all the steps you need to complete to tame wolves, boars, and raptors.
It's going to be a little crazy time, so let's go over the basics of hunting.
HOW TO HUNT ANIMALS IN FORTNITE
In fact, killing animals is relatively easy as long as you have a gun.
None of them are as healthy and you'll get bones and meat for killing them. Animals only appear in Solo, Duos, Trios, and Platoons modes.
They don't appear during Team Rumble mode, and it seems they don't appear in any of the LTMs either.
Here are all the animals you can hunt in Fortnite:
- Chicken – We found this one near one of the mini-towers scattered around the map. They are harmless and will run away from you. We also recommend looking anywhere near a farm. If you grab a chicken and jump, you'll hover for a short time, similar to Link in The Legend of Zelda.
- Boar – Can be found in any forest or farm area. They are usually loners and will attack people and defend themselves from attacks by wildlife. They can be tamed.
- Lobo – This one can be found in any forest area and usually stays in groups of two or three. They will attack anything in sight, but avoid civilized places where they can. They can be tamed.
- Frogs – Can be found near water and are also passive. Kill them to find Stink Sacs to craft Primal Stink Bows.
- Raptors – The latest addition usually travels in packs or calls on their fellow dinosaurs to help them as soon as they spot an enemy. They can be tamed.
HOW TO TAME BOARS IN FORTNITERead also
Roblox code list
All Star Tower Defense codes
King Legacy code list
Here's how to tame wild boars in Fortnite :
- Go to any farm area with a cornfield and start cutting with your pickaxe. You can also find corn in baskets in areas like Colossal Crops or on the farm to the north near the restaurant.
- Find a wild boar and throw the corn by aiming and pressing the fire button to throw it
- Wait for the boar to start approaching the corn
- Run up to the boar and press the prompt to tame it.
The boar will run alongside you. While the boar can take some damage, it's not the best companion to have as it charges in a straight line.
HOW TO TAME WOLVES IN FORTNITE
Here's how to tame wolves in Fortnite :
- Kill any animal and take its meat.
- Find a wolf and hold the aim button while the meat is equipped. Set fire to throw meat.
- Wait for the animal to slowly start approaching the meat, then run up to it and hold the interact button to tame it.
The wolf is now your sidekick and will go after any enemy that shoots at you and is currently your best companion, despite being a bit more fragile than the boar. Unfortunately, you cannot pet the wolf.
HOW TO TAME DINOSAURS IN FORTNITE
Veja como domar kidnappers em Fortnite:
- As with wolves, kill any animal and take its meat.
- Find a dinosaur and throw meat its way.
- You have to be really fast, but run and hold the interaction button to tame him.
Now your dinosaur friend will follow you and help you in battle. They deal more damage than a wolf and are much faster, making them a deadly ally in combat.