Learn how to power up like a pro in Diablo 2 using these tips and tricks to maximize XP gains for all builds.
Maximizing EXP gains in Diablo 2: Resurrected is known as 'Power Leveling' by fans. Returning players and those new to the isometric ARPG will want to take advantage of EXP exploits and the game's inner workings to ensure they aren't wasting time while farming.
These power leveling tips and tricks are easy to use when playing on any difficulty in Diablo 2: Resurrected . There is a slight difference between platforms as the PlayStation, Switch and Xbox consoles do not have some features included in the PC version.
Power Leveling Path in Diablo 2: Resurrected
Diablo 2: Resurrected has a very accurate EXP system that has been chosen by dedicated fans over the 21 years since its original release.
This has led to an ideal and consistent Power Leveling path that applies to all classes and builds. The exact EXP cultivation areas should be followed to minimize the time spent leveling up a character.Read also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
The following EXP farming points in Diablo 2 resurrected doesn't always bring the best loot, so they should only be repeated to help increase character levels.
|Character Level||EXP Farming Location||Difficulty|
|Level 1-15||Sad (Act 1)||Normal|
|Level 15-24||All tombs of Tal Rasha in Canyon of Magi (Ato 2)||Normal|
|24 Level||Defeat Ancients during the Right of Passage quest (Act 5)||Normal|
|Level 25-40||Clearing the Sanctuary of Chaos (Act 4) or Defeating Baal at the Throne of Destruction (Act 5)||Normal|
|40 Level||Defeat Ancients during the Right of Passage quest (Act 5)||Nightmare|
|Level 41-60||Clearing the Sanctuary of Chaos (Act 4) or Defeating Baal at the Throne of Destruction (Act 5)||Nightmare|
|60 Level||Defeat Ancients during the Right of Passage quest (Act 5)||Inferno|
|Level 61 - 90||Defeat Baal at the Throne of Destruction (Act 5)||Inferno|
When farming, defeat the necessary monsters, exit the main menu and restart a game session to reset the map layout and enemies. Keep doing this until the required character level is reached.
Tips and tricks for leveling up in Diablo 2: Resurrected
While following the path of Power Leveling, these tips and tricks for leveling in Diablo 2: Resurrected will ensure that the maximum amount of EXP can be obtained in the locations as quickly as possible:
- Locate and activate an experience sanctuary before facing mobs of enemies and bosses.
- play with friends at Diablo 2: Resurrected to increase the EXP gained from killing monsters in the same named area.
- Use the Player X command to simulate additional players on PC, where 'X' represents the number of simulated players.
- Focus on a speed / EXP gained balance (don't simulate too many players and slow farming).
- Do not feed enemies with more or less than 5 levels of a character, as this reduces the EXP gained from defeating them. Going the Power Leveling path will avoid this problem.
- Equipping the right gear when stuck is faster than grinding levels (equipment can add elemental resistances and increase character stat points).
- Be sure to take advantage of sock gems and runes, which are combined to create the best runes words in Diablo 2: Resurrected .
- Complete optional quests for great rewards that increase your character's Stat Points, elemental resistances, add Health Points, and more.
- Get help from higher-level friends to reach harder difficulties and earn quest rewards faster.
Diablo 2: Resurrected ha is available for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S.