HOTFIX 1.21 ALSO MAKES CRASHES LESS COMMON AND FIXES VARIOUS VISUAL PROBLEMS
According to the official website of Cyberpunk , the 'Hotfix 1.21' update focuses on “further improving the overall stability of the game and fixing the most common issues that can block progression”.
This includes 28 fixes for common issues during quests and open world exploration, including situations where progress would be blocked due to something not triggering correctly.
Other fixes include:
- Memory management improvements (which should reduce the number of crashes)
- “Various issues related to clipping on NPCs’ clothing”
- An issue preventing players from climbing water ladders
- A less cluttered scanning UI
- Adding back the icon above NPCs that are quickhacked by Distract Enemies
After three delays, the long-awaited cyberpunk 2077 was released in December 2020 with a number of technical issues, mostly on next-gen consoles, resulting in the title being pulled from the PlayStation Store about a week after its release.
At the time, CD Projekt promised to improve the overall experience through future patches, but also said that customers who don't want to keep the game can opt for a refund.
Since then, the game has received a series of updates that have tried to fix some of the game's issues.
A major 1.2 update released in late March made over 500 changes to the game, including bug fixes, graphical updates, and stability improvements.
CYBERPUNK 2077 HOTFIX 1.21 PATCH NOTES
Quests and open world
- Fixed an issue in Gig: Getting Warmer... where the player was unable to lower their body temperature from 8ug8ear.
- Fixed an issue where being unable to pick up the “Send a Crew” shard in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc could block progression. Reading the fragment is now an optional objective.
- Fixed an issue in Down on the Street where Takemura would get stuck in the Japantown Docks after the player chose to go to Wakako alone and left the area too soon.
- Fixed an issue where clues in Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual would not count if the player scanned them before speaking to the injured NPC.
- Spray paint should now properly activate when the player approaches Brendan.
- Fixed an issue in Play it Safe where when connecting to the Hotspot, the screen would go black, blocking further progression.
- Fixed an issue where Reported Crime: Dredged Up would not complete if the player opened the container before scanning the blood trail.
- Fixed an issue where a Maelstromer could spawn in an area inaccessible to the player, blocking progress in Losing My Religion / Sacrum Profanum.
- Fixed an issue that blocked progression in one of the ongoing heists in Japantown.
- Addressed an issue where the game could crash during Gig: Hippocratic Oath if the player jumped out of the window after breaking it.
- Mitch's Holocalls should no longer get stuck and repeat if the call was interrupted earlier.
- Fixed Johnny's appearance in various missions.
- Dennis' car should now properly spawn in Big in Japan.
- Players can now enter Dennis' car from the right side in Big in Japan.
- Windows inside the hut should no longer break when opening the container in Big in Japan.
- Big in Japan will crash if the player leaves Haruyoshi instead of carrying him to a safe location after opening the container.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to use weapons and consumables after exiting Takemura's van in Down on the Street.
- The player can no longer call Takemura during the meeting with Oda in Down on the Street.
- Fixed an issue where Oda could be found on the bridge between Watson and Westbrook before heading to Takemura's hideout in Search and Destroy.
- Fixed an issue in Down on the Street where Oda could crash into the player's car if it was parked in his path.
- Fixed an issue where Burning Desire/Night Moves could get stuck on the “Wait for a Call from a Distressed Man” objective after the player fails the mission.
- Fixed an issue where Cassius Ryder's ripperdoc shop door would not open, preventing the player from completing the show.
- Saul will no longer follow the player around the world if they leave the quest area after releasing him in Riders on the Storm.
- Fixed an issue where a sandstorm could be present in the city if the player quickly traveled there during Killing in the Name or Riders on the Storm.
- Riders on the Storm will fail if the player leaves the Wraith camp before rescuing Saul.
- Gig: Severance Package should now properly activate after approaching the quest area.
Roblox code list
All Star Tower Defense codes
King Legacy code list
- Fixed an issue where after the player commits a crime on the roof of a building, NCPD officers appear on the player's back.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from climbing stairs out of water.
- Fixed several issues related to cutting on NPCs' clothing.
- Added back icon above NPCs who are quickhacked by Distract Enemies.
- The scanning UI is now less cluttered.
- Fixed an issue where Japanese/Traditional Chinese text could disappear if the player changed the interface language from English to one of these languages.
stability and performance
- Various memory management improvements (reducing the number of crashes).
- Players should now be able to select stickers in Photo mode using the Circle button in the Japanese version of the game on PlayStation 4 .
- Fixed some graphical issues on a bridge in Mikoshi in Belly Of The Beast / Changes.