Neeko is a champion mage. Her abilities give her high ability power and also crowd control. Due to this power, she is also very powerful in team fights, both offensively and defensively. Typically, this champion is used in mid lane.
“A native of a long-forgotten vastaya tribe, Neeko can blend into any crowd, taking on the appearance of others and even absorbing part of their emotional state to instantly identify who is friend or foe. You never know where Neeko might be, or even who she might be, but those intent on harming her will soon see her true colors and all the strength and magic of her primal spirit working against them.”
(Passive) Inherent Enchantment: Neeko can resemble an allied champion. Taking damage from enemy champions or casting damaging abilities breaks the disguise.
(Q) Blooming Burst: Neeko hurls a seed, dealing magic damage. The seed blooms again when hitting champions or killing units.
(W) Shapeshifter: Neeko passively deals bonus magic damage every third attack and can activate the ability to send a clone in a direction.
(E) Tangled Barbs: Neeko hurls a tangle that deals damage and roots anything it passes through. If the tangle kills an enemy or traverses a champion, it will increase in size, have more speed, and root longer.
(R) Sudden Bloom: After a short preparation, Neeko leaps into the air and receives a shield. Upon landing, nearby enemies take damage and stun. Preparation is hidden if Neeko is disguised.
Builds e Runas de Neeko
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.15)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:Read also
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…
7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…
June 12st, 2021
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Neeko players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- Doran's ring
- potion of life
- Hextec GLP-800
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- twin shadows
- Zhonya's hourglass
- Rabadon's Death Hood
Neeko's Tips and Tricks
- To advance faster, weaken a minion to kill it with (Q) Flourishing Burst, so your spell will reactivate, allowing you to deal more damage to minions.
- Preferably use (Q) Flourishing Burst on an immobilized enemy to hit them with maximum explosions.
- The (W) Shapeshifter skill makes you invisible for 0,5 seconds, take advantage of this moment to appear as one of your allies, so you can double gank.
- The Shapeshifter (W) skill allows you to choose which direction to send your clone, which can save your life in the event of an enemy gank.
- (W) Shapeshifter passive increases basic attack damage. The passive is not time limited, so you can charge up your two basic attacks and keep the third one for more damage in a combo.
- The (E) Tangled Barbs ability cuts through minions and champions. If the spiral hits two or more enemies, its movement speed, size, and immobilization duration increase. Align with opposing troops to make your spell more effective.
- You can flash during the cast time of (R) Sudden Bloom.
- While under your Inherent Enchantment (Passive) ability, you can hide the (R) Sudden Bloom animation. Your allies can still see the area, but your enemies will only see the spell when it fires, giving them little time to react.
Did you like our guide to champion Neeko? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.