Hecarim is a fighting champion, popularly known within the game for his high movement speed. His abilities allow the champion to defeat jungle camps as well as lane troops quickly, and also move quickly between lanes. Typically, this champion is used in the wild. The champion can also be seen frequently in the top lane.
“Hecarim is the spectral fusion of man and beast, cursed to ride among the souls of the living for all eternity. When the Isles of Blessings fell into the shadows, this proud knight was obliterated by the destructive energies of the Doom, along with all his cavalry and mounts. Now, as the Black Mist spreads across Runeterra, he leads its devastating assault, reveling in the slaughter and destroying his foes beneath his armored hooves.”
(Passive) Path of War: Hecarim takes Attack Damage equal to a percentage of his bonus Movement Speed.
(Q) Enraged: Hecarim slashes at nearby enemies, dealing physical damage. If he damages at least one enemy, subsequent uses of the skill deal more damage and have a shorter cooldown.
(W) Spirit of Dread: Hecarim deals magic damage to nearby enemies for a short time. Hecarim gains Health equal to a percentage of any damage these enemies take.
(E) Devastating Attack: Hecarim gains increased Movement Speed and ignores collision with units for a short time. Your next attack knocks the target back and deals bonus Physical Damage based on the distance traveled since the ability was activated.
(R) Shadow Massacre: Hecarim summons spectral knights and dashes forward, dealing magic damage in a straight line. Hecarim unleashes a shockwave upon completion of the attack, causing nearby enemies to flee in terror.
Hecarim Builds and Runes
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.13)
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…
7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…
June 12st, 2021
- To strike
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Hecarim players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- Hunter's Talisman
- Potion with Refill
- Enchantment: Burning Titan
- Tabi Ninja
- Trinity Force
- Sterak's Fury
- spiritual countenance
- Guardian angel
Hecarim Tips and Tricks
- Enraged (Q)'s cooldown is reduced when the spell hits an enemy. This effect can be stacked twice, don't hesitate to use this spell regularly to keep it charged.
- The (W) Spirit of Dread skill heals more effectively when the spell is used on multiple enemies. Note that the amount of healing provided by the spell is limited if used on monsters or troops.
- The (E) Devastating Assault skill can allow you to break through a thin wall if an enemy is trapped behind. (Example: you can walk through the wall that separates the Gromp from the upper lane.)
- You can use the (R) Shadow Onslaught skill during (E) Devastating Assault to get behind your enemies and bring them back to your allies.
- You can use Flash during (R) Shadow Massacre to scare an enemy from your spell area. This one will not take damage, but will be controlled by the crowd just the same.
Did you like our guide to the champion Hecarim? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.