Lux is a champion mage. Her abilities grant this champion great versatility, possessing crowd control, shielding, and a large amount of damage. Additionally, Lux can damage her enemies from a great distance. Typically, this champion is used in mid lane. She can also be seen frequently in the bot lane, in the support role.
“Luxanna Stemmaguard was born in Demacia, an island kingdom where magical abilities are viewed with fear and distrust. Able to bend the light to her will, she grew up fearing discovery and exile, and was forced to keep her powers a secret in order to preserve her family's nobility status. Despite everything, Lux's optimism and resilience led her to accept her unique talents and now she uses them in secret in the service of her homeland."
(Passive) Illumination: Lux's damage abilities charge the target with energy for 6s. Lux's next attack ignites energy, dealing bonus magic damage (based on Lux level) to the target.
(Q) Binding of Light: Lux shoots a sphere of light that latches onto and damages up to two enemy units.
(W) Prismatic Barrier: Lux casts her wand and a light surrounds all allies hit, protecting them from enemy damage.
(E) Lucent Singularity: Fires an erratic light in an area, slowing nearby enemies. Lux can detonate it to damage enemies in the area.
(R) Final Spark: After accumulating energy, Lux fires a beam of light that damages all enemies in the area. Also activates Lux's passive skill and resets the duration of the Illumination effect.
Builds e Runas de Lux
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.14)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:Read also
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…
7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…
June 12st, 2021
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Lux players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- Doran's ring
- potion of life
- Luden's Echo
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Mejai Soul Thief
- Rabadon's Death Hood
- Staff of the Void
Lux Tips and Tricks
- It's very important to use your passive whenever you have the opportunity and inflict massive amounts of damage, even late in the game.
- The Light Binding (Q) skill can be extended to hit a second target, you can throw it at a troop or a champion to hit a champion hidden behind.
- Slowing a target with (E) Lucent Singularity makes it easier to hit (Q) Light Binding
- The (W) Prismatic Barrier skill is a spell that applies once on the way out and once on the way back, so you can take double damage if you use it in the direction you're moving.
- The (E) Lucent Singularity skill gives you vision, so you don't have to expose yourself to look at a bush.
- It's best to use (R) Final Spark on a fixed target or jungle corridor to hit as many opponents as possible.
Did you like our guide to champion Lux? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.