Kindred is a champion marksman. Kindred has a mechanic that allows the champion to increase their stats by defeating enemy jungle camps that have their mark. Additionally, his ultimate ability allows the champion and his allies to damage opponents while staying safe. Typically, this champion is used in the wild.
“Distinct but never separate, the Kindred represent the twin essences of death. The Sheep's bow provides a quick transition from the mortal world to those who accept their fate. The Wolf hunts those who flee from his doom, delivering them the ultimate violence of his crushing prey. While different interpretations of the nature of Kindred circulate throughout Runeterra, every mortal must choose the true face of his death.”
(Passive) Familiar Mark: Kindred mark targets for Hunt. Successfully completing a Hunt permanently strengthens a Kindred's base abilities. Every 4 hunts completed also increases the range of Kindred basic attacks.
(Q) Dance of Arrows: Kindred roll and fire up to three arrows at nearby targets.
(W) Wolf Frenzy: The Wolf rages and attacks enemies around him. The Sheep passively gains stacks when moving and attacking. When fully charged, the Sheep's next attack restores Health.
(E) Growing Grief: The Sheep makes a careful shot, slowing its target. If the Sheep attacks the target twice more, its next attack will cause the Wolf to leap at the enemy, slamming them down and dealing massive damage.
(R) Sheep's Refuge: The Sheep grants refuge from death to all living things in an area. Until its effect wears off, nothing can die. At the end of its duration, units are healed.
Kindred Builds and Runes.
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.14)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:Read also
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…
7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…
June 12st, 2021
- To strike
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Kindred players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- Hunter's Machete
- Potion with Refill
- Enchantment: Warrior
- Berserker Greaves
- Black Cleaver
- Runaan Hurricane
- Infinito tires
- Guardian angel
Kindred Tips and Tricks
- Much of your damage is based on (Passive) Mark Familiar. So try to collect as many marks as possible, but be careful not to get greedy.
- The (Q) Dance of Arrows skill lets you pass through walls and momentarily increases your attack speed.
- (E) Growing Grief will crit damage to enemies below 15% health, this value will increase with your critical hit chance. (65% of your health with 100% critical strike chance);
- The (R) Sheep's Refuge skill is a spell that can change the course of a battle. Don't hesitate to use it when your team is about to die to give your allies survival and perhaps allow for a turnaround.
- The Wolf's (W) Frenzy ability reduces the cooldown of (Q) Dance of Arrows to 2 seconds.
- Use the Wolf's Max Frenzy (w) Slow when attacking jungle monsters to take as little damage as possible.
Did you like our guide to the Kindred champion? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.