Kalista is a champion marksman. It has a movement mechanic in which with each basic attack the champion takes a small jump back, being very useful to stay safe in a team fight. In addition, she is very powerful for accomplishing neutral objectives, as she can do more damage than hitting with her abilities. Typically, this champion is used in the bot lane, in the support role.
“A specter of wrath and retaliation, Kalista is the immortal spirit of vengeance, an armored nightmare summoned from the Shadow Isles to hunt down deserters and traitors. The betrayed may cry out in blood to be avenged, but Kalista only answers those whose cause she deems worthy of her abilities. Those who become the focus of Kalista's rage must make peace with their fate, for any pact made with the dark hunter can only end with the cold, piercing fire of her soul spears."
(Passive) Martial Prowess: Initiate a move command while Kalista charges her basic attack or Pierce to jump a short distance when she launches the attack.
(Q) Pierce: Throws a fast-moving spear that pierces enemies it kills.
(W) Lookout: Gains additional damage when Kalista and her Oathsworn ally hit the same target. Activate to send a soul to patrol a path, revealing the area in front of you.
(E) Lacerate: The attacks impale their targets with spears. Activate to rip out the spears, dealing Slow and increasing damage.
(R) Call of Fate: Kalista teleports the Oathsworn ally to herself. They are given the ability to dash forward in one direction, pushing back enemies hit.
Builds and Runas de Calista
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.14)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:Read also
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…
7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…
June 12st, 2021
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Kalista players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- Doran's Blade
- potion of life
- Sword of the destroyed King
- Berserker Greaves
- Runaan Hurricane
- Death dance
- Thirsty for blood
- Guardian angel
Kalista Tips and Tricks
- Try to kill your target with (E) Lacerate, this will reset the spell's cooldown. This will occur even if other targets that have your spears do not die.
- Sync with the Garbage Hunter when hitting a target to activate E Extirpation and its Punishment at the same time for more security.
- If the (Q) Pierce skill kills its target, the spell will pass through it transferring the blades that were planted to the next target hit; the same damage will be applied to both targets.
- Using (R) Call of Fate makes your Pact impossible to hit, but also insensitive to your healing spell. So, in case of a dangerous situation and if you intend to heal it, cast your summoner spell first.
- Use (W) Lookout to get a constant view of a likely gank from the enemy hunter, as well as keep yourself informed of their position.
Did you like our guide to the Kalista champion? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.