Kai'sa is a champion marksman. Kai'sa is an endgame oriented shooter. It has an interesting mechanic that allows the champion to do itemizations aimed at both physical damage and magic damage. In addition, she has good mobility potential, possessing invisibility and a way to reposition herself in team fights. Typically, this champion is used in the bot lane, in the marksman role.
“Captured by the Void when she was just a child, Kai'Sa managed to survive through sheer persistence and willpower. Her experiences made her a deadly hunter and, for some, the harbinger of a future they'd better not live to see. Inserted in an uncomfortable symbiosis with a living shell of the Void, it's time to decide whether she will forgive the mortals who call her a monster and defeat the menacing darkness...or if she will simply forget about them, letting the Void consume the world that one day also left it behind.”
(Passive) Second Skin: Kai'Sa's basic attacks stack Plasma, dealing increasing bonus magic damage. Allied stun effects help accumulate Plasma. Additionally, Kai'Sa's item acquisitions enhance her basic abilities, making them more powerful.
(Q) Icatian Rain: Kai'Sa fires a shower of projectiles that rush after nearby targets. Living Weapon: Icathian Rain is upgraded and launches more missiles.
(W) Void Explorer: Kai'Sa launches a long-range projectile, marking enemies with her passive. Living Weapon: Void Explorer is upgraded and applies more passive marks and has a reduced cooldown when hitting a champion.
(E) Overload: Kai'Sa briefly increases her Movement Speed, then increases her Attack Speed. Living Weapon: Overload is upgraded and grants Invisibility for a short time.
(R) Killer Instinct: Kai'Sa dashes close to an enemy champion.
Builds e Runas de Kai'sa
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.14)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…
7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…June 12st, 2021
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Kai'sa players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- Doran's Blade
- potion of life
- Berserker Greaves
- Guinsoo's Rage Blade
- Na'Shor's Tooth
- Zhonya's hourglass
- Rabadon's Death Hood
Note: After staking the Manamune item, it will transform into Muramana, considerably increasing the stats that the item provides to the champion.
Kai'sa Tips and Tricks
- After buying 100 physical damage with your items, the (Q) Icatian Rain skill projects additional missiles.
- With an additional 100 energy, the Void Explorer (W) skill sees its cooldown reduced by 50% when it hits an enemy champion and applies an additional Plasma effect.
- With 100% bonus attack speed, (E) Overload skill makes you invisible for a few seconds.
- Thanks to (passive) Second Skin, which applies a plasma effect when an ally immobilizes an enemy champion, you can quickly get into a fight with (R) Assassin Instinct.
- The Void Explorer (W) skill doesn't cross minions and monsters, make sure you don't have any in the way when targeting your enemies.
- You cannot attack during (E) Overload. However, when the charge ends, you gain a large attack speed bonus for a few seconds.
- Basic attacks reduce the cooldown of (E) Overload.
Did you like our guide to champion Kai'sa? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.