Sivir is a champion marksman. Sivir is a champion that has a weak start to the game, but her power increases as the game progresses. Her abilities allow the champion to quickly clear waves of minions, as well as bring a lot of utility to her team with her ultimate ability. Sivir also has a shield that allows her to be immune to her opponents' crowd control. Typically, this champion is used in the bot lane, in the marksman role.
“Sivir is a renowned bounty hunter and mercenary captain who manipulates commerce in the deserts of Shurima. Armed with her legendary ornate cross blade, she has fought and won countless battles for those who can pay her exorbitant price. Known for her daring resolve and never-ending ambition, she prides herself on retrieving secret treasures from the dangerous tombs of Shurima—for a good price. With ancient forces raking the bones of Shurima itself, Sivir finds herself torn between conflicting fates.”
(Passive) Fleet Feet: Sivir gains a small movement speed boost when she attacks an enemy champion.
(Q) Boomerang Blade: Sivir hurls her blade like a boomerang, dealing damage both back and forth.
(W) Ricochet: Sivir's next attacks will ricochet off targets other than the first, dealing reduced damage to secondary targets.
(E) Spell Shield: Creates a magical barrier that blocks a single enemy's ability cast on Sivir. She recovers spent Mana if the spell is blocked.
(R) On the Hunt: Sivir leads her allies into battle, granting them increased Movement Speed for a period of time. Additionally, the skill passively grants Sivir bonus Attack Speed while Ricochet is active.
Sivir's Builds and Runes
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.19)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:Read also
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…
7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…
June 12st, 2021
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Sivir players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- Doran's Blade
- potion of life
- Essence Reaver
- Berserker Greaves
- Infinito tires
- ghost dancer
- deadly reminder
- Guardian angel
Sivir's Tips and Tricks
- If (E) Spell Shield absorbs a spell, it returns mana to Sivir.
- The (W) Ricochet skill can deal critical hits in rebounds.
- Don't hesitate to use your ultimate during a team gank to increase your chances of success.
- Activating (W) Ricochet will reset the basic attack. Use this spell right after a basic attack to maximize your damage.
- Don't hesitate to push your route early in the game so your troops die under the enemy tower.
- The (Q) Boomerang Blade skill allows you to check that an enemy is not in a bush. In fact, when it hits an enemy, even without vision, it makes a loud noise. Don't hesitate to use it to stop a potential trap.
- The (E) Spell Shield ability cannot block spells already active on your champion, such as Twitch's Poison.
Did you like our guide to champion Sivir? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.