Ornn is a tank champion. His abilities allow the champion to perform strong initiations, as well as perform defensive plays. In addition, he can increase the stats of his items and that of his allies, increasing the power of his team. Ornn has a unique mechanic that allows the champion to purchase items outside of base. Typically, this champion is used in the top lane.
“Ornn is the Freljordan spirit of forge and craftsmanship. He works in the solitude of a huge furnace, built with hammers among the lava caves of the Pedra-Lar volcano. There, he heats molten stone cauldrons to purify metals and forge items of unsurpassed quality. When other deities—most notably Volibear—descend to Earth to intervene in the affairs of mortals, Ornn appears to put these fiery beings in their rightful place, whether with his trusty hammer or the fiery power of the mountains themselves.”
(Passive) Living Forge: Ornn gains additional Armor and Magic Resist from all sources. He can spend gold to forge non-consumable items anywhere. In addition, he can create masterful items for himself and his allies.
(Q) Volcanic Rupture: Ornn slams the ground, dispersing a fissure that deals damage and slows enemies hit. After a brief delay, a pillar of magma forms at the endpoint.
(W) Bellows Breath: Ornn lunges forward spitting fire. Enemies hit by the last breath of fire become Fragile.
(E) Searing Charge: Ornn charges forward, dealing damage to enemies he passes over. If Ornn collides with terrain while charging, the impact will create a shock wave that will damage and knock enemies into the air.
(R) Call of the Forge God: Ornn summons a giant elemental at one point, which travels to him faster and faster. Enemies run over by the elemental take damage, are slowed, and become Weak. Ornn can recast the ability to charge the elemental to redirect it in the direction it hits, causing the elemental to knock all enemies it hits into the air, dealing the same damage and reapplying Fragile.
Builds e Runas de Ornn
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.15)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:Read also
What is an ultralight mouse?
August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…
7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…June 12st, 2021
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Ornn players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- doran shield
- potion of life
- Solar Fog Cloak
- Tabi Ninja
- abyssal mask
- Armor of Thorns
- Warmog's Armor
- Gargolytic plate
Ornn's Tips and Tricks
- The Searing Charge ability (E) has the ability to destroy structures created by certain champions, such as Anivia's Wall or Trundle's Pillar.
- Bellows' (W) Breath skill allows Ornn to escape all forms of slowdown, so Elise's cocoon or Jarvan's combo can be easily avoided if you're reactive enough.
- The skill (R) Call of the Forge God is even more effective if your enemies are grouped together, to make a Baron or a Dragon, for example, don't hesitate to counter this type of attempt with your ultimate.
- Some champions can block your (R) Call of the Forge God ( Braum, Yasuo ), wait until they play their counters to perform their ultimate without it being cancelled.
- Since each of Ornn's allies can craft one of their unique upgrades, his teammates have a higher spending cap than their opponents, which gives them a late-game advantage.
Did you like our guide to champion Ornn? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.