Lucian is a champion marksman. Due to his damage potential and also mobility, Lucian is a very versatile champion. He has a powerful lane phase, being one of the most powerful marksmen during the early game. Typically, this champion is seen in the bot lane, in the marksman role. He is also seen quite often in mid and top lanes.
“Lucian, a Sentinel of Light, is a hunter of immortal spirits who uses his relic pistols to relentlessly pursue them and ultimately annihilate them. After the murder of his wife at the hands of the specter Thresh, Lucian embarked on a journey of revenge. But even with his lover's return to the realm of the living, his wrath remains unchanged. Ruthless and headstrong, Lucian will not hesitate to protect the living from the horrors of the Black Mist.”
(Passive) Light Shot: Whenever Lucian uses an ability, his next attack will double fire.
(Q) Piercing Light: Lucian blasts a piercing light through a target.
(W) Burning Flame: Lucian fires a projectile that explodes in a star shape, briefly marking and revealing enemies. He gains Movement Speed for attacking marked enemies.
(E) Relentless Pursuit: Lucian quickly dashes a short distance. Light Shot reduces Relentless Pursuit's cooldown.
(R) The Purge: Lucian unleashes a barrage of shots from his weapons.
Lucian's Builds and Runes
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.14)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:Read also
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…
June 12st, 2021
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Lucian players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- Doran's Blade
- potion of life
- Sword of the destroyed King
- Berserker Greaves
- Essence Reaver
- Infinito tires
- deadly reminder
- Guardian angel
Lucian's Tips and Tricks
- The Lightshot (Passive) skill reduces the cooldown of the (E) Relentless Pursuit skill. Using it first during a fight maximizes your recovery time reduction.
- The skill (W) Burning Flame marks affected enemies. Dealing damage to a marked target gives you a movement speed bonus. Use (W) Burning Flame in combination with (R) The Purge to keep your enemies at bay. Remember that (W) Burning Flame can be activated by your allies.
- The (Q) Piercing Light skill is avoidable.
- Your main tool to damage opponents in lane is the (Q) Piercing Light skill, use it when your opponent is aligned with another opponent or enemy troops.
- During (R) The Purge, you can use the (E) Relentless Pursuit skill and also your Flash.
Did you like our guide to champion Lucian? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.