Evelynn is an assassin champion, which has an interesting mechanic, in which she is invisible most of the time she is out of combat. Her kit makes the champion have great pick off potential. Typically, this champion is used in the wild.
“In the dark alleys of Runeterra, the demonic creature Evelynn seeks its next victim. She attracts prey with her voluptuous human female appearance, but once the victim succumbs to her charms, Evelynn's true form is revealed. The creature then subjects its victims to unspeakable torment, gratifying itself with the pain of others. For her, these contacts are innocent flings; For the rest of Runeterra, they are macabre stories of lustful encounters gone awry and dire reminders of the cost of unbridled desire.”
(Passive) Demonic Shadow: When out of combat, Evelynn enters Demon Shadow. Demonic Shadow heals Evelynn when she is low on Health and grants Camouflage after level 6.
(Q) Thorn of hate: Evelynn attacks with her Whip, dealing damage to the first enemy hit. Afterwards, Evelynn fires a line of spikes up to 3 times at nearby enemies.
(W) Fascination: Evelynn curses her target, causing her next attack or ability to enchant them and reduce their Magic Resist after a cooldown.
(E) Whiplash: Evelynn whips her target with her Whip, dealing damage. Afterwards, she gains Movement Speed for a brief period.
(R) Last Caress: Evelynn is untargetable for a brief period and decimates the area in front of her before moving a long distance back.
Builds e Runas de Evelynn
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.12)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used spells for this champion are:Read also
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…
7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…
June 12st, 2021
- To strike
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Evelynn players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- Hunter's Talisman
- Potion with Refill
- Enchantment: Runic Echoes
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Lich's Bane
- Mejai Soul Thief
- Rabadon's Death Hood
- Staff of the Void
Evelynn's Tips and Tricks
- The cooldown of the (Q) Thorn of Hate skill is reduced if the spell hits a monster.
- The (Q) Thorn of Hate ability can be reactivated three times, dealing damage in a small area. The target hit by the first part of the spell will take additional damage.
- When the (W) Fascination skill is fully charged, the targeted enemy will have an arrow around them indicating their direction for a short time. Steer clear of your trajectory so you're not too predictable when you come out of your invisibility.
- The (E) Whip skill is improved when you use it for the first time after recovering your passive. (E) Whiplash deals more damage, increases range, and allows you to follow your target in case of flash and other mobility spells. The spell hits all enemies in its path.
- The last skill (R) Caress deals more damage to enemies that have less than 30% of their health. A visual indicator appears above champions that will receive the damage bonus.
Did you like our guide to champion Evelynn? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.