Akali is an assassin champion, with high mobility and burst power. She has a very versatile Skill Kit, which has damage, mobility and stealth. Akali is an extremely strong champion in one-on-one fights, as well as being able to enter a fight, take down her target, and reposition herself to a safe position. We usually see this character being used in mid lane. Many players also use it in the top lane.
“Abandoning the Kinkou Order and its title of Fist of Shadows, Akali now strikes alone, ready to be the deadly weapon her people need. Though she keeps everything she learned from her master Shen, she is committed to defending Ionia from her enemies, one murder at a time. Akali may attack silently, but her message will be heard loud and clear: “Fear the masterless assassin.”
- (Passive) Mark of the Assassin: Dealing damage with abilities to champions creates a circle of energy around them. Coming out of that circle empowers Akali's next basic attack with additional range and damage.
- (Q) Five-point hit: Akali fires five kunai, dealing reduced speed and damage based on her bonus Attack Damage and Ability Power.
- (W) Twilight Protection: Akali lets out a smoke shield and gains Movement Speed for a short time. While within ward, Akali becomes invisible and cannot be targeted by enemy abilities and attacks. Attacking or using abilities will cause it to be revealed briefly.
- (E) Shuriken Charge: Leaps back and throws a shuriken forward, dealing physical damage. The first enemy or smoke cloud that is hit is marked. Cast again to dash towards the marked target, dealing additional damage.
- (R) Perfect Execution: Akali leaps in a direction, dealing damage to enemies she hits. Recast: Akali dashes in one direction, executing all enemies she hits.
Build and Runes of Akali
These are currently the most used runes for this champion. (Patch 10.12)
It is worth remembering that the secondary runes can be changed depending on your opponents.
Evolution of in-game skills
Below is how most players evolve their champion's skills in-game.
most used spells
The most used summoner spells for this champion are:
What is an ultralight mouse?August 17st, 2021
New League of Legends Champion Akshan Coming in Patch…7 July 2021
Arcane wins first clip showing heroines from League of…
June 12st, 2021
most used items
The items shown below are the ones most used by Akali players. It is worth remembering that some items can be changed according to opposing champions.
- doran shield
- potion of life
- Hextec Laminar Gun
- Sorcerer's Shoes
- Zhonya's hourglass
- Rabadon's Death Hood
- Staff of the Void
Akali Tips and Tricks
- Akali is a champion that uses energy instead of mana. Be careful not to run out of energy and not be able to use her abilities.
- (W) Twilight's Ward restores some of Akali's energy while the champion remains within the skill.
- By using the (E) Shuriken Charge skill so that the thrown shuriken is within (W) Twilight Ward, Akali can reactivate the skill to return to the Shuriken's location.
- The skill (R) Perfect Execution has two activations, the damage of the second activation being extremely high.
Did you like our guide to the Akali champion? If you still have any questions, leave them in the comments below so we can help you.
Also, don't forget to check out our guides to other League of Legends champions.