The best LM, RM, LW and RW for your FIFA 22 Ultimate Team
Wings are some of the most important players in the FIFA 22 Ultimate Team, and when you find one that fits, chances are you'll not only be using them in the starting XI for a long time, but you'll likely keep them around as a super sub as well. We're looking at you, Adama Traore and Lucas Moura.
Fortunately, the FIFA 22 is ashamed to be rich in these positions in most major leagues and nationalities. You could build an entire team with world-class Premier League players, so we had to be a little relentless, but there should still be good possibilities for most types of team, whatever your budget.
We also suggest choosing one of the fastest options for your countertop. Keep in mind that high base pace cards will look faster off the bench as the stamina of the rest of your opponent's team starts to drop, so it's always useful to have a speedster on the sidelines.
Here are the best FIFA 22 wingers:
- Marcus Rashford (LM, Inglaterra): His rating may not be the highest, but his five-star skills and pace mean the Manchester United player is a must-have.
- Sadio Mane (LW, Senegal): Oddly underrated, even after receiving a four-star weak foot upgrade, Mane is great off-line or even mid-game with a change of position in the game.
- Mohamed Salah (RW, Egypt): His weak three-star foot always pushes people away, but his dribbling helps make room to compensate.
- Raheem Sterling (LW, Inglaterra): Another player who fights in Rashford's shadow in FIFA, Sterling is fast and agile.
- Heung-min Son (LM, South Korea): Better as an attacker, Son's weak five-star foot means defenders won't know which way to turn.
- Lucas Moura (RM, Spain): An early game hero, Lucas has excellent pace and dribbling, even if his shot is suspect.
- Allan Saint-Maximin (LM, France): The connoisseur's low-rated hipster card, Saint-Maximin is a dynamo with five-star abilities, but won't score many.
- Adam Traore (RW, Spain): Ridiculously strong and fast, Adama is effective off the bench and a psychologically damaging sight for a tired opponent.
- Neymar Jr (LW, Spain): None of us will be able to afford it for months, but he'll be your usual irrepressible presence when he joins the team, with five-star skill, five-star weak foot, and a boring celebration custom.
- Lionel Messi (RW, Argentina): His base card has dropped in value compared to recent FIFAs, but Messi is still Messi, and his arrival at PSG will make him a strong player.
- Achraf Hakimi (RM, Marrocos): Since you won't be able to pay for Messi, can we suggest another insanely talented summer signing from PSG? Sometimes he plays full-back and sometimes on the wing, so his stats are versatile.
- Jonathan Bamba (LM, France): One of the stars of Lille's unlikely run for the Ligue 1 title, Bamba excelled last FIFA and looks better this year.
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
- Eden Hazard (LW, Belgium): He never made it to the finish line last year and has struggled with injuries at Real Madrid, but Hazard's excellence means he should lock into the left-back position in most teams.
- Ousmane Dembele (LW, France): He may be a symbol of Barcelona's financial difficulties, but he has always demonstrated his worth at FIFA. Five-star skills and weak feet mean he always succeeds.
- Vinicius Junior (LW, Spain): A good first striker, Vinicius will terrorize slower wingers.
- Leroy Sane (LM, Germany): The former Man City man is lightning fast and should be reliable in front of goal, but his weak three-star foot could be a problem.
- Kingsley Coman (LM, France): We never seem to hear from Coman, but his stats are pretty solid. A decent alternative to Sane.
- Karim Bellarabi (RM, Germany): With Sancho leaving for the Premier League, the Bundesliga has few options on the right, but Bellarabi can do the job.
- Lawrence Insigne (LW, Italy): The Italian left striker since time immemorial, Insigne is the archetype of the small, fast player who can score a lot of goals.
- Hirving Lozano (RW, Mexico): Lozano, Insigne and Mertens are a terrifying Serie A trio early in the game if you can get them together, and Lozano is a good stand-in in any situation.
So there you have it, the best wingmen in the FIFA 22 for your money. These fast players can cost a lot of money, but they will be worth it in the long run.