Learn how to assemble the best possible build of Barbara
Want to know how to create the best Barbara build in Genshin Impact? Joyful Barbara is a deaconess of the Church of Favonius and an idol in Mondstadt. Despite being a free character, Barbara is a beast at healing and she is still a member of my team even at the end of the game.
Unfortunately, she's only really suitable as a healer. Some players have taken up the challenge of building Barbara as a DPS, though we don't recommend trying that unless you want to suffer. In this guide, we're going to focus on your talents as a healer.
This guide will show you how to create the best Barbara build on Genshin Impact. Below, we'll cover everything you need to know about Barbara, including wishes, weapons, artifacts, ascension materials, talents, abilities, and constellations.
How to make Barbara become your healer in Genshin Impact
Best weapon: Amber Prototype
Alternatives: Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers, Favonius Codex
Barbara is best when equipped with the Amber prototype easily craftable, which helps reduce your long cooldowns and even comes with a healing bonus.
Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers it's also an excellent Catalyst for Barbara thanks to its bonus HP and ATK buffs provided to other characters (and the 3-star rarity, chances are you already have a few of them up your sleeve). Finally, the Favonius Codex it's perfect if you want to focus on energy recharge stats.
Best Artifacts: Maiden Beloved
- 2 pieces: character healing effectiveness +15%
- 4 pieces: the use of an elemental skill or explosion increases healing received by all party members by 20% for 10 seconds
Alternative: the exile
Your best bet with Barbara is to always wear a Maiden Beloved de 4 pieces. This kit is basically designed for Barbara and provides star buffs for healers. If you don't already have access to a set of Maiden Beloved, give it a try. Exile , which is a 4-star option that will help you recharge your energy.
Barbara's healing abilities lower her max HP, so with each artifact you should prioritize the HP , both as a main statistic and as a substat. Aim for the following:
- Circle of Logos: Healing or HP bonus
- Sands of Aeon: HP
- Eonothem's Chalice: HP
- Substats: HP
Talent Priority: Let the Show Begin (Elementary Skill)
Alternative: Bright Miracle (Elemental Blast)
When leveling up Barbara's talents, you should prioritize her elemental skill first and then your elemental explosion , which help heal your team. Keep in mind that you will also need to increase Barbara's max HP for these talents to work, as her healing abilities increase relative to HP. If you're wondering what else she has in store, here are all of her abilities:
- Normal attack – Perform up to 4 water splash attacks that deal Hydro DMG.
- charged attack – Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Hydro DMG after a short cast time.
- diving attack – gathering the power of Hydro, Barbara dives towards the ground from the air, dealing damage to all opponents in her path. Deals with AoE Hydro DMG after ground impact.
- Habilidade elemental: Let the Show Begin – Summons water droplets that resemble musical notes that form a Melody Loop, distributing Hydro DMG to nearby opponents and applying Wet status to them. Melody Loop has the following effects: On hit, Barbara's normal attacks heal her own party members and nearby teammates with a certain amount of HP, which increases with Barbara's maximum HP. On hit, Barbara's Charged Attack generates 4 times the amount of healing. Periodically regenerates your own active character's HP. Applies the Wet status to the character and opponents who come into contact with him.
- Elemental Burst: Shining Miracle – Heals nearby friendly characters and their characters in the party, getting a large amount of HP that increases with Barbara's max HP.
- Passive Talent 1 – Character stamina consumption within the Let the Show Begin melody loop has been reduced by 12%.
- Passive Talent 2 – When your active character gains an Orb/Elemental Particle, the duration of the Let the Show Begin Melody Loop is extended by 1s. The maximum length is 5s.
- Passive Talent 3 – When a Perfect Cook is obtained on a dish with restorative effects, Barbara has a 12% chance to get double the product.
- DPS principal: yanfei
- Sub DPS: sucrose
- Support: Bennett
- Healer: Barbara
5 * alternative: Diluc replacing Yanfei as Main DPS
As one of the best healers in the game, as well as the easiest to obtain and level up, Barbara really earns her keep as a healer on just about any team. What we suggest here is just one of the many party setups that work really well for Barbara.Read also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
Pairing Barbara with a main Pyro DPS allows her to enter the field occasionally to trigger the Vaporize elemental reaction, allowing the main combatant in the party to deal extra damage.
Unfortunately, the really exceptional 4* Pyro DPS networks aren't the easiest characters to find; but a solid A-level character like Yanfei will do the job admirably. However, if you have access to a 5* Pyro character like Diluc, this is definitely a good opportunity to use them.
For a sub-DPS that can also perform crowd control tasks, an Anemo character is ideal. Sucrose is the best of Genshin's rare 4* Anemo characters, and it's a good sub-DPS in its own right.
Also, in this party setup, she can work alongside Barbara to generate a Hydro Swirl to group enemies together, which the main Pyro DPS can leverage to Vaporize multiple opponents at once.
Finally, Bennett is a solid choice to complete this team in a support role. Her elemental resonance with Pyro DPS will increase attack damage by 25%, providing a nice additional boost to Barbara's vaporize reaction.
His versatility as both a DPS and a healing character means he can appear to support any other role on the team as needed; and, like Barbara, he's surprisingly easy to obtain for such a powerful character.
How to level up Barbara in Genshin Impact
To fully ascend Barbara, you will need the following:
|1||1 Varunada Lazurite Sliver, 3 Philanemo Mushrooms, 3 Divining Scrolls e 20.000 Mora|
|2||3 Varunada Lazurite Fragments, 2 Purification Hearts, 10 Philanemo Mushrooms, 15 Divine Scrolls, and 40.000 Mora|
|3||6 Varunada Lazurite Fragments, 4 Hearts of Purification, 20 Philanemo Mushrooms, 12 Sealed Scrolls, and 60.000 Mora|
|4||3 Pieces of Varunada Lazurite, 8 Purifying Hearts, 30 Philanemo Mushrooms, 18 Sealed Scrolls and 80.000 Mora|
|5||6 pieces of Varunada Lazurite, 12 Hearts of Purification, 45 Philanemo Mushrooms, 12 Scrolls of Forbidden Curse, and 100.000 Mora|
|6||6 Varunada Lazurite Gems, 20 Purifying Hearts, 60 Philanemo Mushrooms, 24 Scrolls of Forbidden Curse and 120.000 Mora|
|Total||1 Varunada Lazurite Sliver, 9 Varunada Lazurite Fragments, 9 Varunada Lazurite Chunks, 6 Varunada Lazurite Gemstones, 46 Cleansing Hearts, 168 Philanemo Mushrooms, 18 Divining Scrolls, 30 Sealed Scrolls, 36 Forbidden Curse Scrolls e 420.000 Mora|
Farming for Barbara will include many Oceanid trips to Varunada Lazurite and Cleansing Hearts. You'll also need to check out the roofs of houses in Mondstadt and Springvale for Philameno Mushrooms - nice farm!
If you want to fully level any of Barbara's talents, you'll need:
|Talent level (+ required ascension level)||Materials|
|2 (2)||6 Divine Scrolls, 3 Teachings of Freedom and 12.500 Mora|
|3 (3)||3 sealed rolls, 2 guides to freedom and 17.500 Mora|
|4 (3)||4 sealed rolls, 4 guides to freedom and 25.000 Mora|
|5 (4)||6 sealed rolls, 6 guides to freedom and 30.000 Mora|
|6 (4)||9 sealed rolls, 9 guides to freedom and 37.500 Mora|
|7 (5)||4 Scrolls of Forbidden Curse, 4 Philosophies of Freedom, 1 Ring of Boreas and 120.000 Mora|
|8 (5)||6 Scrolls of Forbidden Curse, 6 Philosophies of Freedom, 1 Ring of Boreas and 260.000 Mora|
|9 (6)||9 Scrolls of Forbidden Curse, 12 Philosophies of Freedom, 2 Rings of Boreas, and 450.000 Mora|
|10 (6)||12 Scrolls of Forbidden Curse, 16 Philosophies of Freedom, 2 Rings of Boreas, 1 Crown of Insight and 700.000 Mora|
|Total||3 Teachings of Freedom, 21 Guides to Freedom, 38 Philosophies of Freedom, 6 Divine Scrolls, 22 Sealed Scrolls, 31 Scrolls of Forbidden Curse, 6 Rings of Boreas, 1 Crown of Insight and 1.652.500 Mora|
Collect the scrolls of defeated Samachurl enemies and Barbara's books from the Forsaken Rift domain (Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday only). Boreas' rings can be obtained in the Wolf of the North Challenge, a weekly boss that drops them as a reward at level 70+.
Finally, Crowns of Insight can be obtained through limited-time events or by making offerings to the Frostbearing Tree and Holy Sakura. Keep in mind that if you want to double or triple Barbara's talents, you'll need to collect all these materials per talent.
constellation 6 of Barbara is definitely her strong point. After you've reached the limit of all constellations, Barbara is able to revive fallen team members.
While other healers like Qiqi also have this skill as a Constellation 6 perk, as Barbara is by far the easiest healer to obtain, I recommend maxing out Barbara's Constellations if you're looking for an easy revival method. Here's what all your constellations have to offer:
- Joyful Songs: Constellation Lv. 1 – Barbara regenerates 1 energy every 10s.
- Vitality Burst: Constellation Lv. two – Decrease the CD of Let the Show Begin ♪ by 15%. For the duration of the skill, your active character gains a 15% Hydro DMG bonus.
- Tomorrow Star: Constellation Lv. 3 – Increases Bright Miracle Level ♪ by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Attention Be My Power: Constellation Lv. 4 – Each opponent that Barbara hits with her Charged Attack regenerates 1 Energy for her. A maximum of 5 energy can be regenerated this way with any Charged Attack.
- The purest companion: Constellation Lv. 5 – Increases the level of Let the Show Begin ♪ by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Dedicating Everything to You: Constellation Lv. 6 – When Barbara is in the party but not on the field, and one of your party members falls: Automatically revives the fallen character. Fully restores the revived character's HP to 100%. This effect can only occur once every 15 minutes.
How to get Barbara's Impact on Genshin
Barbara is easily obtained just by playing Genshin Impact. If you are at Adventure Rank 18 or higher, getting Barbara will be an easy task.
after completing A Long Shot , which is a main story mission unlocked in AR 18, you can add Barbara to your team thanks to the Baptism of Song event, available indefinitely.
Just open the events tab (F5 on PC) and claim your new party member! And if you pulled Barbara before finishing this quest, you will receive an extra Constellation. Nice!
Barbara can also be obtained outside of this event. At 4-star rarity, it's very easy to pull Barbara (so much so that some players have been struggling to pull Barbara at all lanes). Barbara currently has a higher banner drop rate Oni Royale on display until January 4th, and you can still pull it out on the Standard Wish banner.