Find out everything there is to know about one of the rumors of one of the new characters in anemo.
Kazuha is one of the new characters in the Genshin impact that arrives at update 1.6 . He is an Anemo Sword wielder and hails from Inazuma , but 'currently lives with the Crux Fleet of Liyue'. According to his character's information, he is a 'gentle, carefree soul whose heart hides many burdens'.
From the information we already have, it looks like Kazuha could be useful as a support or DPS character, depending on how you built him and how many constellations you manage to unlock. Interestingly, it focuses on elemental damage and scales with elemental mastery.
He relies heavily on his weapons and artifacts to provide damage bonuses, as he doesn't get them with his ascension.
He receives a huge elemental damage bonus from his ultimate when he combines with another element, and deals additional elemental damage whenever he causes a whirlwind reaction, so we recommend pairing him with characters who can provide that, such as chongyun ou Hu Tao .
KAZUHA BANNER RELEASE DATE
Kazuha has now been confirmed for the 1.6 update arriving in June 9. Your banner will come after the new Klee banner (and we have info on the best Klee compilation), so expect the release date of the Genshin Impact Kazuha banner to be mid-afternoon June.
GENSHIN IMPACT KAZUHA SKILLS
the skills of Kazuha are available on Honey Hunter World, although they are subject to change in the full release.
NORMAL ATTACK: GARYU BLADEWORKRead also
Roblox code list
V Rising Building Guide: How to Build a Castle in…
The Best Weapons in V Rising: A Guide to All Weapons and…
- Normal attack: Performs up to five quick attacks
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deliver two quick sword slashes.
- Attack of Diving : Dive through the air to hit the ground below, dealing damage to opponents along the way and dealing area damage on impact. If triggered by Chihayafuru, it will convert to Dive Attack: Eanran Haishi.
- Attack of Diving : Ranran Haishi – When a Dive attack is performed using the effects of the Elemental Ability Chihayafuru, the Dive Attack damage is converted to Anemo damage and will create a miniature wind tunnel through a secret technique that pulls in nearby objects and opponents.
HABILIDADE ELEMENTAL: CHIHAYAFURU
Press: Unleashes a secret technique as fierce as rushing wind that pulls objects and opponents to Kazuha's current position before launching opponents into AoE, dealing Anemo damage and lifting Kazuha into the air in a rushing rush of wind.
Ten seconds after being airborne due to Chihayafuru's effects, and maintaining an airborne state, Kazuha can unleash a particularly powerful Dive Attack known as Ranran Haishi. It can be used in the air.
Hold: charges before unleashing greater Anemo damage in a higher AoE than Press mode.
ELEMENTAL EXPLOSION: MANYOU NO ITTOU
Garyu's final technique – a single storm-like strike that deals AoE Anemo damage. Passing the blade will leave behind a field called Ruka Akino that deals AoE Anemo damage at set intervals to opponents inside it.
Elemental Absorption – If Ruka Akino comes into contact with an element, it will deal additional elemental damage of that type. Elemental absorption can only occur once per use.
KAZUHA'S PASSIVE TALENTS
- Matsukaze Karyuu – Decreases running stamina consumption for your own members by 20%. Not stackable with passive talents that provide the exact same effects.
- Weathering Blade – If Chihayafuru comes into contact with an element while it is being used, Elemental Absorption will occur during this Chihayafuru and will deal 200% additional damage of that elemental type, which will be considered Dive attack damage. Elemental absorption can only occur once per use of Chihayafuru.
- Windsong poetics – When activating a Whirlwind reaction, Kazuha will grant teammates a 0,03% Elemental damage bonus to their corresponding element for every point of Elemental Mastery he has for eight seconds. Bonuses for different elements obtained through this method can coexist.
CONSTELLATIONS OF KAZUHA
- Senzan Kouhen - decreases the time of waiting for Chihayafuru em dez por cento. Usar Manyou no Ittou redefine o CD de Chihayafuru.
- Yamaarashi Zanshin – The Ruka Akino field created by Manyou no Ittou has the following properties: Increases Kazuha's own Elemental Mastery by 200. Increases Elemental Mastery of characters within the field by 200. Elemental Mastery increasing effects of this Constellation do not stack.
- Fushuu Kitan - Increases Chihayafuru's level by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Oozora Genpou – When Kazuha's energy is below 45, he gets the following effects: Press or hold Chihayafuru to regenerate three or four energy for Kazuha respectively. Regenerate two energy per second for Kazuha while gliding.
- Bansei no Shuu – Increases the level of Manyou no Ittou by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Ketsuseki Haku – Kazuha is infused with Anemo for five seconds after using Chihayafuru or Manyou no Ittou. In addition, each point of Elemental Mastery will increase the damage dealt by Kazuha's Normal, Charged, Dive, and Ranran Haishin attacks by 0,2%.
That's all we know so far about Kazuha, but we'll let you know as soon as we find out more. In the meantime, prepare your Genshin Impact Serenity Pot or spend time with your favorite characters at the events of the Genshin impact .
Image Credits: miHoYo, Shanghai Miha Touring Film Technology Co., Ltd.