A few days after the latest Warzone patch, Raven Software released a new update. The aim is to make various adjustments, in particular to the MG 82.
With the launch of 4 Season, players were able to get their hands on a plethora of new content . From new POIs to new game modes, including a new Gulag, there's something for everyone!
However, the launch of a new season often comes with the arrival of different problems.
Most major bugs have already been fixed during the first patch here's more on how to nerf a very particular weapon!
The patch brings a well-deserved nerf to the weapon that currently dominates the Warzone meta.
Warzone June 22 patch note
Some thoughts on Assets…
“We are exploring all possibilities in terms of changes to provide 'fair' and 'responsive' counter options for Dead Silence. Such a decision must be made carefully, especially considering that it can destabilize other aspects of the game. We can't promise anything yet, but as soon as we get closer to a proper solution, we will. We will provide more details. ”
Roblox code list
All Star Tower Defense codes
King Legacy code list
Light machine guns
MG 82 (BOCW)
- Max damage reduced from 30 to 29
- Minimum damage reduced from 28 to 27
- Max damage range reduced by 20%.
- Headshot multiplier reduced from 1,3 to 1,2.
- Chest shot multiplier reduced from 1,1 to 1.
- The endpoint multiplier changed from 1 to 0,9.
- Increased vertical and horizontal recoil.
“We envisioned the MG 82 (BOCW) as a short to medium range light machine gun, due to its relatively fast handling, mobility and rate of fire. However, it also retained many of the characteristics of light machine guns, such as damage profile, bullet velocity, and magazine size, although it had negligible recoil. These factors combined gave rise to one of Verdansk's most dominant weapons. Don't be fooled by the magnitude of these changes. Damage per magazine and rate of fire are still excellent, so the MG 82 should remain viable. ”
Nail Gun (BOCW)
“We will be keeping an eye on the nail gun (BOCW). We feel that he kills about a bullet faster than we would like. Very low rate of fire can be a razor's edge: missing a single shot can turn an incredibly fast kill time into one of the slowest in its class. The Nail Gun (BOCW) isn't currently, but if it took an extra bullet to kill and nothing else changed, it probably would. So we could push and pull some of its features to ensure it fulfills its role as a highly mobile, short-range, fully automatic dominator capable of competing with shotgun TTKs, but declining in effectiveness. Quickly as enemies move away from you.
Warzone bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that required some players to restart the game to unlock a Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue that caused level jumps to not apply correctly when receiving a Battle Pass package.
- Fixed a locked control room door in the Salt Mine that instantly killed players on contact.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose control of their Operator after going through a red door if another player had already died while going through it.
- Fixed an issue where using certain Blueprints QBZ-83 (BOCW) caused a crash.
This patch therefore focuses on MG 82. In fact, this weapon was clearly starting to dominate the meta. war zone.
The nail gun remains under close surveillance while waiting for more data on it.
Image Credits: Activision